Tsurugi Kyousuke × Jealous Reader : The Queen Of My Heart

(This was requested by Hamasaki_Hanako)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

. . . 🌼 . . .

From : Queen Lalaya incident.

"Be my husband!" Queen Lalaya suddenly said to Tsurugi.

You and Tsurugi were brought to this place named Faram Obius by the order of their queen.

"Ehhh?!" You were shocked, just a few moments ago you were having a conversation with her, and then she was asking you own boyfriend to be her husband in front of you.

"You are just like my father! If you become the king of Faram Obius, I'm certain that you will make the right decisions for the sake of this place." she continued with a grin.

You were about to say something but Tsurugi spoke first, as if intentionally to keep you quiet.

"I'll think about it." He answered, which made you very confused. He asked her to give him the permission to wander around Faram Obius with you, but she refused because she didn't like the idea of you two being alone. After a few attempts and Tsurugi promising her that he would come back, she finally gave you both freedom but only for one day.

"I can't believe it..." You muttered under your breath as you fixed your eyes on the ground underneath your feet.

"She literally asked him to be her husband as if he has no girlfriend, ughh." You groaned and turned your head to look at Tsurugi who was looking at his surroundings. You did as well and noticed that people of the planet looked... Sad.

"I don't think Queen Lalaya knows about the suffering of her people, we should tell her about this," Tsurugi suddenly commented, taking you by surprise. Then, your expression fell, and that didn't go unnoticed by a certain guy.

"What's the matter, (Y/n)?"

You stayed silent. He knew you were upset whenever you were silent, he approached you and took your hand, then led you to small alley. He gently lifted you head by placing his fingers under your chin and gave you a peck on the lips.

"(Y/n), you know that you're the only one for me, I'm not taking her offer. You don't have to worry about anything, okay?" Tsurugi explained and gave you a small smile.

"I know it's just... She wants to take you away from me." The smile on your boyfriend's face only grew softer as he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"She might be the queen of this planet but...

You Are The Queen Of My Heart."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

Happy new year to you and I hope you find happiness in this year!

Check out the new story on this account please, I really hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!