Busy Tsurugi Kyousuke × Busy Reader : You Are The Most Important To Me

(Requested by ChasityTsurugi)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Your POV :

Exams were near.

You were in your house studying for the whole day as well as the previous days, you couldn't even take a small break to talk to your boyfriend.

You sighed as you felt flustered because of all the plans you had in mind, Tsurugi was busy with the training stuff and you couldn't find the chance to visit him. Thus, you both started talking less through the whole week, you sighed again and decided to check your phone and see if Tsurugi was online.

'Offline' was the word written beside his name, it had been like that for the last few days.

"I guess I shouldn't bother him by calling," you told yourself and was about to head back to work when your door was knocked.

'Who can it be?' You thought as you went downstairs to open the door, you opened and you were shocked to see Tsurugi by your door, holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers which made you turn into a blushing mess.

"T-Tsurugi? W-What are you doing here?" You took the bouquet from his hands as he kissed your cheek.

"Am I not allowed to come and see my girlfriend?" He asked and you felt your heart pounding in your chest, you had never seen him act like that. Sure he could be a sweetheart to you when you were alone, but this was something else.

"C-Come in," you stuttered and gave him the way to go inside the house, you closed the door behind him and went to put the bouquet on the table. Once you had put it down, you felt a pair of arms around your waist and lips kissing the back of you neck, you froze in your spot and felt your cheeks burn.

"I missed you," he mumbled in the crook of your neck as you gulped.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to be here for you because I was busy with practice and stuff, but I skipped it today just to be with you," he explained and you felt sad because he had to skip his training, but deep down you were feeling yourself above the clouds for what he was doing for you.

"B-But-" you stuttered, but he cut you off.

"No buts, you have me for the whole day, so what do you prefer our date will be? Going outside and having some fun or staying inside and watch some movies while cuddling?" He asked and you chose the second one, he gave you a warm smile and kissed your forehead.

"As you wish, princess."

. . . . . Time skip

You were both cuddling under a blanket and watching your favorite movie, you were laying your head on Tsurugi's chest and you felt your heavy eyes start to close, you felt Tsurugi's hand stroke your hair as you fell into a peaceful slumber in the arms of your boyfriend.

"I love you and You are the most important to me," was the only thing you heard your boyfriend say before drifting out which left a smile on your sleeping face.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hello guys!

Hope you are doing fine, hope you enjoyed this story and don't forget to vote, feel free to leave a comment.

See ya!