When You Tell A Terrible Joke

. . . 🌼 . . .

(AU: It's my birthday today uwu.)

Endou Mamoru :

He will surprisingly find it funny as well, as you both roll on the dirty ground laughing out loud.

Kidou Yuuto :

He will be confused as he re-thinks the joke once more, but still finds it terrible. However, the way you are catching your stomach and laughing at your own joke while asking him why the hell he wasn't laughing makes him question if he's stupid or you are.

Gouenji Shuuya :

He will chuckle even if he finds it terrible, just to avoid hurting your feelings. But a soft smile will grace his face once he hears your laughter out loud, feeling himself being blessed.

Afuro Terumi :

Much like Goenji, he avoids any kind of reaction that might offend your feelings, so he chuckles along as you laugh uncontrollably.

Nagumo Haruya :

"I don't get it!" He looks confused at your rolling figure on the floor.

"I don't know if your joke is terrible or I'm just an idiot."

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"That is just terrible." He comments as he goes back to whatever he was doing, not giving a thing about the joke.

Tsunami Jousuke :

He will laugh. Fake laugh.

He ends up laughing the most fake laugh you have ever heard, when he sees that you caught his trick, he will immediately apologize. "I'm sorry, (Y/n), I just didn't want to hurt your feelings."

Hiroto Kiyama :

He will smile softly at the sound of your laughter that followed your horrible joke. When you ask him why he isn't laughing, he will answer that he just likes the sound of your laughter much more than the joke itself, making you blush at the process.

Fudou Akio :

"Are you an idiot?" He asks as he watches you with arms crossed in front of his chest. No matter how much you wanted to defend your sense of humor through the laughter, your words flew from one ear and out of the other. Undeniably, he enjoys to watch your laughing mess.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

He chuckles awkwardly, making him sound fake. When you stop laughing and ask him why he isn't laughing, he will admit that he doesn't get the joke and blame himself for it.

Fubuki Shirou :

"That's a good joke, (Y/n)." He says after a chuckle, watching you hold your stomach to keep yourself together with a smile.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"What?- How?" He has so many questions about the joke that it makes you regret telling him the joke in the first place.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well, and I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this chapter.

Please give it a vote and comment if you did.

Stay safe~

See ya!