When You Accidentally Hit Them In Your Sleep

Trigger warning : mentions of accidental hitting.

.  .  . 🌼  .  .  .

Endou Mamoru :

After a long day, you decided to take a nap together on the bed. Suddenly, while you were turning around, you accidentally smacked him with a flat slap to the forehead.

The surprising thing was that Endou did not even wake up. Meanwhile, you groaned at the pain in your hand before you turned to the other side and continued sleeping as if nothing happened.

The next time you both woke up, Endou was confused why his forehead was red, while you were wondering why your palm hurt.

Gouenji Shuuya :

You both had a very uneventful day after a stressful week. So, you decided to have a nap together to catch up with the sleep you had both missed.

You were lying face to face with Gouenji who had his arm loosely wrapped around your torso. Finding that the current position was uncomfortable, your sleeping form decided to turn to the other side.

However, along the way, you accidentally elbowed Gouenji to his chest. The blow was so strong Gouenji woke up coughing as air was blocked from his lungs.

He was so confused as to what had just happened; he found you were still sleeping. Trying not to wake you up, Gouenji got up from the bed and ventured towards the kitchen to get ice for his chest.

The moment you woke up and saw him using an ice bag on his chest, you panicked and asked him what had happened.

"You don't remember?..."

"Huh?"

"You elbowed my chest."

You apologised profusely.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about you." He said with a chuckle as he pat your head.

Fubuki Shirou :

You decided to take a nap while Fubuki was reading a book next to you. The guy would occasionally stroke your hair; the gesture brought comfort to your unconscious self.

Too much comfort that while Fubuki was engrossed in the pages of his book, you turned to lie on the other side.

However, on the way, your hand came in harsh contact with Fubuki's face. The sudden touch made him jump out of his concentration.

His heart raced in his chest and his eyes searched frantically at whoever dared to do such deed. But all he was met with was your undisturbed sleeping form.

He sighed and got up to get something to cool down the itching heat in his face. The next time you were up, Fubuki confronted you and now you had to make it up for him with extra cuddles and kisses.

"Just make sure not to hit my face again." He half-joked.

Kidou Yuuto :

You were having a nightmare while sleeping next to Kidou. Normally, Kidou's unconscious form squeezes you closer whenever he feels you slip away from his grasp.

This time, however, your dream became so vivid your sleeping self mistook Kidou's grap as the nightmarish form trying to catch you. Therefore, your instincts kicked in to defend yourself.

Quite literally.

Your knee came into contact with Kidou's abdomen, which knocked air out of him. This woke him up quite rapidly and he started coughing in shock.