When You Add Flowers Into Your Daily Outfit

Requested by Yaro275
Thank you for requesting !

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Endou Mamoru :

When you first put the flowers on, Endou doesn't even notice. You have to practically point at the crown of flowers around your head and ask for his opinion.

He feels embarassed he didn't notice the new accessory, but he assures you that it suits you perfectly.

Gouenji Shuuya :

This guy is observent. So no detail goes without his notice.

Seeing the crown on your head for the first time made him blush and left him in a world that is full of dreams about you. The only person he has ever made flower crowns to is his sister.

But occasionally, you find a crown or two in your room.

"Shuuya, I get these crowns too often and I don't know where they come from. You got any idea?"

"I have no idea... But I'd say you wear them..."

Kidou Yuuto :

Similar to Gouenji, Kidou doesn't miss any change that you put on yourself. Whether it was physical or emotional.

But landing eyes on the flowers that ornate your hair urged the butterflies in his stomach to escape their cage. So, Kidou is left with a ticklish feeling in his stomach whenever he thinks about the new addition to your outfit.

And he secretly makes you flower crowns himself or asks his sister to 'teach' him, which leaves him with two crowns instead of one.

"I knew it was you." You quickly kiss him on the cheek before leaving with a giggle when you catch him making a crown in his room. "I love them a lot!" You yell as you leave the room. He is embarrassed, but the awe feeling becomes too strong to feel any bits of embarrassment.

Fubuki Shirou :

Fubuki doesn't mind making flowers crowns for you, nor does he mind decorating your hair or outfit with flowers. In fact, he helps you with getting new set of flowers and new ways of putting them into your outfit.

"I think in the corner of your hair will be adorable. But you are already so adorable, so wherever you put them will not decrease it, only make you even more adorable."

Afuro Terumi :

It was his idea.

He will come up with a new idea of decoration everyday. He doesn't only make you flower crowns, but he gets you each and every type of flowers to put them on your hair.

Sometimes he combines hairstyles with the flowers by braiding your hair and placing the flowers around it.

If your hair is short, then he braids the sides of your hair and gathers them in the middle, before lining the flowers along the two braids and their middle. (I feel like I'm giving a hairstyle lesson)

"Do you want me to braid and put the flowers on the sides or just the middle, angel?"

Fudou Akio :

When you added the flowers for the first time, Fudou went still and silent. It terrified you that it looked hidious. But, for the first time since you've known him, he didn't laugh or mock your looks. He just adjusted the flowers a little bit and said "Better." before leaving.

Ever since then, you 'accidently' find flowers everywhere you go. You had a suspect of who might have left your favorite flowers for you, but you decide to play dumb and keep your mouth shut with a warm smile.

Nagumo Haruya :

Ever since you started putting the flowers, your nickname became "Spiny Prickly Queen" suggesting the fact that the flowers you put have thorns.

"You do realize that I wouldn't be putting these flowers if they had thorns, don't you?" You ask Nagumo one day after he's called you by your new nickname.

"Well, it doesn't really matter because you're the flower and your beauty is the thorn. Nobody can get into it." You stare dumbfoundly at him, replaying his words.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Take it or leave it."

Suzuno Fuusuke :

His reaction is basically : "Well as long as they are not rotten flowers, I guess they are okay."

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

When Kazemaru first learnt about your passion for flowers, he would arrange picnics to the landscapes around the city where different kinds of flowers grow. He will also not hesitate to help you put them on your hair.

And it turns into a fun gathering-flowers-while-walking experience for the two of you.

Tsunami Jousuke :

Tsunami is not the kind to hide his honest opinion.

So when he tells that you look like a flower in the middle of the wave that sparkles under the night sky, you believe him.

He, sometimes, gets you flowers here and there. But it is not his thing when it includes insects.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

Similar to Kazemaru, Midorikawa acknowledges your love for flowers and helps you with putting them on. He loves to help you chose which flowers to put and which to save for another outfit.

"I think the daisies will fit the yellow outfit there. For now, I suggest you wear the cyclamen."

So it turns into a fashion session for the two of you, really.

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this new chapter! If you did please leave your vote and a comment voicing your opinion. I'd love to read them!

Stay safe and lots of love!