When You Wear His Clothes

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"Endou?" You call as you search for your boyfriend around the building. No he wasn't in his room. No he wasn't in the mess hall. Heck, he wasn't even in the pitch practicing. Which meant that he wasn't wearing his practice clothes.

You find his goalkeeper uniform laying innocently on his bed. So being the curious person you are, you decide to try his clothes on.

When you finish, you look yourself in the mirror, completely oblivious to the fact thay your boyfriend is standing right by the doorframe with a flushed face at the oversized clothes that your body tries to cling into.

"(Y-Y-Y/n), w-what are you doing with my uniform?!" He exclaims with a covered face. Your head immediately snaps into the direction of the door in utter embarrassment. "I-I-" You gulp, "I-I just thought it would be fun to feel like a goalkeeper for once." You explain with a shy voice.

"I-I don't mind, you do look cute if you want to know." You hear him mumble while he rubs his nape, and before you could utter a response, he was out of sight in a flash of an eye.

Kidou Yuuto :

You groan loudly as boredom hit you like a truck. Your eyes search around the room you are in and they land on Kidou's red cape. You've always wanted to try it out but never got the courage to ask Kidou to borrow it considering how important it seems to him.

However, that does not stop you to get a sneaky peek at the piece of clothing and hold it between your fingers. You slowly slip the cape around your shoulders and lock it from the front.

You spin around with the cape flying and following you. You start to giggle at the joyment running through your veins. Suddenly, a small cough and a clear of a throat snap you from your happy little world as Kidou avoids eye contact while he covered his month to prevent his blush from being visible, in which he does a poor job in hiding.

"I-I was looking for my cape around the washing room, but I guess it was here all day." He mumbles. "I-I'm s-sorry !" You quickly start to untie the cape but two hands rapidly stop you.

"It's fine. I-I guess I like how it looks now."

Fudou Akio :

"I'll be right back." Is the last thing Fudou tells you before he goes out of the room you are staying in. You sit down quietly on the bed, scanning your surroundings carefully.

Your eyes land on his casual clothes, specifically hoodie.

Your mind debates with itself whether you should or should not wear it, considering how he always seemed to reject giving you any of his clothes.

The hoodie is oversized and it reaches above your knees. His smell overwhelms your nose and it brings butterflies to your stomach.

"I didn't know his clothes could be this comfortable. Maybe I should take his hoodie." You conclude with a giggle.

Unbeknownst to you, Fudou is standing right behind the door and listening to your voice and giggles. His heart hammering against his chest and his cheeks flushing bright red. He slowly regains his composer and goes back to you.

"I leave you for 2 mins and you're already messing with my clothes."

After a lot of convincing, he finally lets you keep it and definitely closes his eyes on the noticeable decrease of his clothes towards your wardrobe.