Parent Gouenji Shuuya × Daughter Reader : Gone

Requested by WendyKurenai thank you so much for requesting! I hope you enjoy it!.

Lots of love~❤️

Warning : A little bit angst ahead.

. . . 🌼 . . .

3rd person's POV :

A (h/c)-haired girl watched the crying window from her seat on the bed.

The screams in her head roared louder the longer she sank deeper into her thoughts. The fifth sector was committing illegal deeds, which would cost its runners a lot when the truth is revealed to justice.

She didn't care about the fact that it affected her favorite sport, she didn't care that it was slowly controlling her life from the shadows. She didn't care about any of that.

She worried about the consequences that followed, the risks that followed her father. She knew her team was strong, if not the strongest. But she couldn't help the thought of what would happen if they failed, her father would be thrown to jail, or even worse.

Her arms wrapped tightly around her knees that were pressed against her chest, her hands shaking as she grasped her shirt from the shoulders. She couldn't hear the sound of the rain as it poured loudly outside her shell, nor the voice of her father who tried to bring her back to Earth. Only the sounds of her heart pounding in her ears that rejected every other sound. The shaking of her body felt like an earthquake to the stable earth and the nauseous feeling distrusted her stomach into a restless state.

Her father's face held concern as his lips opened and closed while he mouthed words that reached her ears, but couldn't be comprehended by her mind. He talked and nodded his head, but the girl was too caught in the fangs of her anxiety.

"I... Can't... Hear... You..." She managed to spit out through her sobs, the look that her father's face held deepened as he fell into a moment of silence, before extending his hands towards her. His bigger hands took her petite ones and gave them a tight squeeze, yet not enough to hurt her.

He believed it was a good idea to bring the body back to reality through pain.

"Deep breaths, (Y/n)." She managed to hear through the invisible storm that danced in her mind.

She tried her best to inhale as much air into her lungs as possible, holding in, before exhaling in a slow rate.

"That's it, keep going." The deep voice of her father echoed in her ears. Gouenji started doing breathing exercises with her to help her stay focused.

Her breathing started to slow down as her mind started to calm down from the stormy thoughts. However, the shaking of her hands remained as she started to slowly open her eyes.

"Dad." All the efforts done previously went in vain as she let out a breathy hiccup before throwing herself in her father's arms.

"What's the matter, (Y/n)?" Even though he was aware of the change of mood his daughter had often during times. He didn't miss the way she would fake a smile just to convince others that everything was okay, he didn't miss the way her eyes reflected sorrow and sometimes panic when she scored a goal, nor did he miss how she always kept tracks on the latest news, as if expecting to see herself in the shiny TV.

What kind of father would he be if he didn't pay attention?

"I-I'm scared, dad. I hate this whole f-fifth sector thing! What would happen if we fail?! What will happen to you?! I don't want to be left alone." The girl explained through her shaky cries, while her father kept his reassuring hand on her back.

"Nothing is going to happen to me, nor to you. You are safe and I won't leave you. As for the fifth sector project, you don't have to worry about that, I can handle my responsibilities." He was sure that it wasn't what she was really hoping to hear, but he couldn't throw lies and false hopes to her, only to crush her eventually.

"I don't want us to be involved in this situation anymore, dad. I don't know what to do." Her voice broke into a whisper as her sobs turned into hiccups, at least she felt her heart ease down from the crazy rate it was racing.

"All I ask you to do is to enjoy playing soccer, enjoy every moment of your movements in the feild. Let the play take your mind away from any worries that lay here," He placed his pointy finger on her forehead, "And let it ignite the fire that sleeps here." His finger went to her heart.

"And I'll be there for you, physically or not, because soccer always ties us together." He concluded with a reassuring smile as he pushed a piece of hair behind the teen's ear.

From that day on, Gouenji's words were craved in his daughter's heart, helping her through her through better and worse.

After he was gone.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope have enjoyed your time reading this chapter.

Please give it a like and comment if you did.

Stay safe!

See ya!