Gouenji Shuuya × Jealous Reader : My Beast Of Jealousy

. . . 🏵️ . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

The course had ended for this day.

I was getting my shoes and books from my locker when Gouenji showed up and walked towards me.

He planted a kiss on my cheek and walked to his locker to get his stuff. We were dating for two years full of care and love. However, that didn't mean jealousy wouldn't find its way to get to me sometimes, but I had to ignore it because Gouenji was a famous soccor player and who wouldn't fall in love with him, honestly?

I waited for Gouenji outside the school while leaning my back against the wall. He walked towards me and I noticed him holding something in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked him curiously.

"It's a letter that I found in my locker." He said, looking at the letter. It was a brown envelope with yellow hearts spread in different ways. I felt a strange feeling appear in my heart, but I well-hid it and glared at the letter before continuing our way home without any spoken words.

It had been a whole week and Gouenji would receive a letter in his locker everyday, but I managed to stop myself from killing someone.

One day, Gouenji received a letter as usual but this time I noticed a blush on his cheeks, and I felt as if I turned mode yandere on. I was the only one who could make Gouenji blush!

And the idea of another girl stealing my boyfriend away from me made me almost go insane.

He returned the letter back to his locker instead of throwing it then went to class, and I made a fake excuse so I could get to the letter. Once I had made sure he walked far away, I hurried to his locker and took the letter to read it.

Dear Gouenji,

I love you so much that I can't sleep without thinking about you, I always dream about your wonderful body wrapped around mine and doing what lovers do. I want to meet you in the school garden after the courses.

With full love, your secret girl Admirer.

I clenched the letter in my hands as a black aura revolved around me.

"I'm. going. to...KILL YOU!" I couldn't ease my anger and stormed to the class, but who was she thinking herself?! Everyone knew about my relationship with Gouenji and I had never thought about things going down this path.

(Time skip after the courses)

"Babe, are you alright?" Gouenji asked me, sounding confused as he saw me glaring at nowhere.

"I'm great, everything is perfectly fine, why?" I replied and looked at him, he raised his eyebrows.

"I see you upset and angry, are you sure you are okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah," and I faked a smile, he smiled back.

"I'm going to the school garden now, you can go home without me," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Why?!" I asked loudly, even that I had known the answer already.

"I need to meet someone," he said.

"Okay then, I'll wait for you outside the school," I said and walked away.
Actually, I wasn't planning on waiting outside the school while someone is trying to steal my lover away from me, and I was not going to let that happen, ever.

I hid behind a tree as I saw two figures in the garden, it was a tall girl with long orange hair and golden eyes, I did not recognize her.

"Gouenji!" She ran to him and hugged him, I had to stop myself from beating the hell out of her.

"(Y/n) wasn't good enough for you that's why you came to me? Don't worry I will make you happier and you'll feel so lucky for having me by your side," she said, and tried to kiss him. Key word: Tried.

Gouenji stopped her by putting his palm on her mouth.

"I'm sorry miss, I don't even know you and I'm here to tell you that I will love (Y/n) forever no matter what an-" he was cut off by me, calling his name and running towards him, I held his arm and glared at the girl.

"Hey little girl, I see you're trying to steal my man from me, but that's never gonna happen because he is mine and only mine!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips which he gladly returned. I looked at the girl from the corner of my eye and smirked at her reaction, her face showed anger and sadness.

"Let's go back home," I suggested, taking his hand and walking away.

"You read the letter, didn't you?" he asked, smiling.

"Like hell I'm letting anyone take you away from me, you are stuck with me," I answered, holding his hand tightly.

"Wow, you are really a beast of jealousy," he said and smirked, I rolled my eyes and looked away, then he turned my face and kissed me.

"And I love you, my beast of jealousy," he said, squeezing back my hand tightly.

. . . 🏵️ . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I do hope you have enjoyed the story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

See ya!