Special Chapter 3 : Kidou Yuuto

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

After that all the madness of Teikoku had ended, I was still a manager in the Raimon team.

Although, I hadn't talked with Kidou since the day he came to visit me, but I tried to ignore him in order to avoid any kind of awkwardness between us.

It was night when I was walking towards the main door and I spotted Kidou sitting by the stairs, I stopped in my tracks and debated with myself whether I should pass by him or turn back to where I came from.

"Are you planning on standing there the whole day?" A voice suddenly startled me as I slightly jumped, I looked at Kidou who wasn't looking back at me, but rather fixing his eyes on the sky above while his attention was on me.

I silently worked my way towards him then I hesitantly sat next him, all while keeping a good distance between us. Silence roamed around as an internal war took place in my mind about whether I should talk to him or keep silent, even though I would want to chat with him, I would need to try and come up with the right words to start a conversation with the guy I had been trying to avoid for the past couple of weeks.

"Do you remember the time I came to visit you?" His voice suddenly broke the awkward silence around. I slowly nodded my head.

"Do you know the reason why I came to talk to you alone?" He asked again, I kept quiet for a moment, trying to think of a good reason to justify his sudden visit that day, but found none. Therefore, I shook my head.

"I know you are trying to avoid me since that day, but I want you to know that there is no reason to have such hesitation, because..." He suddenly stopped his sentence and the grip on his fists tightened, which didn't go unnoticed by me. Then he let a sigh out and resumed with a low, soft voice.

"I'm sorry for everything that had happened in the past that made you feel uneasy around me, it was not in my intention to give you such feelings." He finished as he lifted his head to make his eyes return to look at the sky, refusing to have any sort of eye contact with me. I had fallen silent for a few minutes before giving out a small smile and looked to stare at the sky with him.

"I accept your apology, even though I should apologize for trying to avoid you at all costs, not that I didn't want to talk to you but I thought you wouldn't want to be around someone that can remind you of your past." I said with a soft tone as the look of my  gaze turned into a sad one.

Suddenly, I heard shifting beside me, but I refused to look at my side, then an arm wrapped itself around my shoulders as I was brought to someone's warmth. I didn't hesitate to place my head on his collarbone as I felt the weight of his head on mine.

"Back to my previous question, the reason why I came to see you is because I wanted to check on you, to see if you were doing well and if you managed to fit in between the members of Raimon since your departure from Teikoku." He said, I had been a part of Teikoku before Kageyama's evil actions started to take control, and when I refused to do whatever bad things he instructed, I should either obey or I would get punished. So when enough was enough, I secretly ran away from that cruel world into the new happy world of Raimon.

Even though Kidou and I were in the same place before, we rarely saw each other since Kageyama was quite busy with training Kidou.

Back on track, his response left me speechless for a moment as my grip on his shirt tightened, but he didn't seem to be bothered by my lack of responsiveness. In fact, he took my hand that was gripping his shirt in his own larger hand, then he brought it to his chest.

It might seem and sound like a lack of communication, but I was able to understand his silence, it was as if he was reassuring me and telling me things that hadn't been spoken. My body relaxed for the first time as I closed my eyes, enjoying the little moment I had with the guy I grew to love.

"What are you two doing out here?" Endou suddenly appeared from nowhere and stood behind us as he wore a confused look on his face. I quickly jumped off of Kidou's embrace as I lifted my hands in a defensive way, "N-Nothing! We-We were just... Uhh... Watching the stars above! Yes we were definitely just watching the sky, nothing else!"

Endou stared at me for a moment before a grin crave its way to settle on his face, "I see! But you should get inside, it's getting cold outside since you were definitely just watching the sky, nothing else." He repeated my answer with the same grin still on his features, a blush traveled to settle in my whole face as I stood up and tried to defend myself as Endou burst into laughter at my embarrassment. Unknowingly to me, a certain guy was still sitting on the stairs and enjoying the scene that played in front of him with a soft smile.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well, I think this is the last chapter of the special chapters of Kidou Yuuto. Will be back to taking requests again!

Please don't forget to vote if you have liked this series and don't hesitate to leave your comments and opinions!

Thank you so much for reading and sticking around with this book.

Stay safe!

See ya!