Haizaki Ryouhei × Reader : Anything You Want

(Requested by Sydkittykat1089)

You are (Y/n) (L/n) and you were dating the arrogant and competitive player, Haizaki Ryouhei, people were pretty confused to know how you both started dating and why you started dating but you could careless about them.

You found love and care in Haizaki although he shows the exact opposite with the others, you had known that deep down, he was actually a nice person and he was more understanding towards his teammates and less closed-minded than he was before.

It's been few years since you have been dating and you managed to get a shared apartment for yourselves. One day, you were walking inside your apartment when you sniffled a delicious smell, you walked to the kitchen and found Haizaki cooking, I mean it was not the first time you had seen him cooking but the only thing that caught your attention was

He was shirtless.

"Oh welcome home (Y/n), I bet it was a long day right?" he turned towards you smiling as you gazed at him with wide eyes. He blinked for few times then smirked.

"Is something wrong, my dear?" He said smirking, you couldn't lie, you found him sexy and you knew that he read what was going on your mind.

"Enough staring and go change your clothes so we can eat together" He said crossing his arms which made you snap out of your thoughts and did as you were told.

You came back after you had changed then went to sit on the table, Haizaki put down the plate in front of you and you couldn't hide the blush appearing on your face.
You have never seen him act like this before and you couldn't stop the smile drawn up on your face, he giggled and kissed your cheek as you both started eating.

"Now go to the couch and turn on the TV then put on your favorite movie, I'll come soon" Haizaki told you and you nodded then went doing as he said.
After few minutes, he came next to you and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to his muscular body, your heart was beating fast and your just hide your face on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked you chuckling as he knew that it was your way to hide your embarrassment.

"W-Why are you acting suddenly like this?" You asked and he just stroked your hair.

"What? Don't want your strong, amazing boyfriend to be charmer and more lovely?" Haizaki asked which made you almost immediately look at him.

"No! I mean, I would love you to be like that, it's just I don't know what got to you to behave like that" You said blushing and he kissed your lips passionately.

"You know that you mean the world to me and that I love you" He said with a soft voice and you nodded, he kissed your forehead.

"Now let's watch the movie together"

"Can we watch (your other favorite movie) too?"

"(Y/n) we watched that movie for almost 1000 times!! You even memorize its lines word by word and the whole story and events!"

"Pleeease?" You gave him your puppy eyes and he gently sighed and pinched your cheek.

"Alright alright"

"Yay! Thank you!"

"Anything you want"

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and feel free to give opinions by leaving comments.

See ya!