Jealous Kazemaru Ichirouta × Reader : I Love You

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was standing beside the other managers as we watched the boys practicing for their next match with the Knights Of Queen, but I didn't see Kazemaru anywhere so I decided to search for him after the end of the training. I encouraged Fubuki for his goal and did the same for the other boys. However, I didn't notice a pair of eyes staring firmly at me.

The practice finally came to an end. I was walking behind the building when I saw Kazemaru staring at three or more leaves in the shape of a small spiral caused by the wind.

"Kazemaru-kun?" I called, walking next to him.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)," he replied, smiling.

I smiled back and looked at the leaves as they flew away.

"Why were you staring at those leaves?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Well, I was thinking about a new hissatsu to beat the Kinghts Of Queen and I think I have an idea," he explained as he crossed his hands and put his chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Is it related to wind and vortex?" I asked, he nodded without looking at me. He seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"So it needs a name, huh?" I said with my hands behind my back as I looked at the sky, I could feel him staring at me, but I wasn't sure.

"What about..... Dance of the wind god?" I said cheerfully and looked at him. He blushed and nodded, thus my smile grew wider.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Kazemaru called, and turned to face me.

"Yes?" I was curious about what he was going to say.

"I-I have liked you for a l-long time ago since Raimon, b-but I couldn't face you and I was afraid of what you may think of me and I hated the way you were treating the other guys instead of me. I really do like-no I love you," He confessed out of the blue and looked at me, then got confused when he saw my red face. So, he came closer to me.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He said and reached to me. I felt my throat dry and the words slipped from my mind, I didn't know what I should do or say. However, what I did next suprised both of us.

I closed the distance between us and pressed my lips onto his. He was taken aback by my action, but slowly put his hands on my cheeks as my arms drew their path to his neck.

We pulled away and stared at each other.

"Were you jealous?" I asked as he looked away, he then nodded with a small blush. I giggled and kissed him again before smiling.

"I love you, Kazemaru-kun, I love you," I said, smiling warmly as I received a peck on the forehead.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this story, please don't hesitate to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!