Gouenji Shuuya × Reader : I Will Always Protect My Girl

(Requested by goodsister)

. . . 🔥 . . .

You were walking hand in hand with your boyfriend Goenji when you both stopped in front of a shop. Goenji said he was going to return quickly, you agreed and stayed outside, looking at people walking right and left.

"Hey beautiful, what is a pretty girl like you doing here?" A tall man asked with a smirk, you just avoided him and ignored his existence.

"Now, now, don't ignore me, I'm just trying to be a gentleman and have some fun with you," he put his hand on your shoulder and you quickly slapped it away.

"Don't touch me!" You shouted, gaining some people's attention.

The man clicked his tongue and grabbed your wrist harshly pulling you with him to a narrow, dark hallway.

"Now listen to me little girl, you do as I say or I'm gonna cut that tongue of yours, you hear me!?" He threatened, holding a knife to your face and you could feel fear start to wrap your heart as tears fell down your face silently.

"Good girl, now let's have some fun," He said as he was about to move your shirt but suddenly the man's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell unconscious. You collapsed on the ground holding yourself as you started crying, then you felt arms being wrapped around your shaking body.

"Thank God I wasn't late," you heard Goenji whisper as he pulled you on his lap, rocking you back and forth.
He did his best to calm you down and reassure you that you were safe in his arms and he would never leave your side again.

You eventually calmed down and he kissed your forehead before wiping the rest of your tears away your face.

"Stop crying, I don't want you to see you cry anymore, so that's why I'm taking you to the park and we are going to play your favorite games," he said and he could see the sad and scared look had been replaced by a happy and excited look.

"Really?!" You shouted, "But when did you get the tickets?" You asked, confused.

"Just a while ago, also we will go to the cinema and watch your favorite out coming movie then we are going to a secret place that you are going to love," He said and winked, you hugged his neck tightly as he hugged you back just as tight.

You both had so much fun playing your favorite games and eating your favorite food, also you took multiple pictures of one of the happiest moments in your relationship. Then when it was evening, you both went to the cinema and watched the out coming movie which was called (name your favorite movie).

Night had already fallen when you and Goenji walked out the cinema.

"Come on," he took your hand and started running with you behind him.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?" You asked.

"You'll see."

You both reached a very high building and Goenji took you inside it, he closed your eyes and took you somewhere you weren't able to recognize.

"Now I'll open your eyes," he removed his hands from your eyes and you opened them, only to be shocked by the sparkling view above you.
You were on the roof as stars were shinning the brightest, you were too dazzled with the look of the sky that you didn't notice Goenji kneeling on his knee with a box in his hands.

"(Y/n)," he called your name, getting your attention back to him.

"I love you too much that I don't know how to describe my feelings for you, you still make me feel the exact same way when we first met and started dating 5 years ago, would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He proposed.

You were shocked.

Too shocked that you couldn't feel the tears of joy that were running down your face as you hugged him tightly screaming, "Yes! A million yes!" You could feel your heart pounding against your chest as if it about to explode.

"I'm so happy Goenji," you said after that you had calmed down and looked at him with the warmest smile.

"I'll always protect my girl," he chuckled and kissed you passionately.

You truly loved this man.

. . . 🔥 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!