When He Accidentally Hits You

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"No! No! (Y/n)! Are you okay?!" He rushed next to your body as you were sitting on the ground, holding your head. He had pushed you a little harder which caused you to fall down.

"I'm sincerely sorry." His eyes were filled with tears, "It's okay." You muttered as he hugged you tightly.

Gouenji Shuuya :

He stared at his hand that had just made a harsh contact with your cheek, causing you to turn your head and hold your red cheek. His eyes started to water as he tried to approach you, you just stood there crying as he hugged you tightly, mumbling sorry over and over again.

Fubuki Shirou :

He was shocked because of what he had just done.

"I-I-I'm so sorry (Y/n)! Please forgive me!" He ran to your trembling figure and wrapped you in his arms, "I forgive you." You let out a hiccup and tried to wipe your tears.

Fudou Akio :

He stared at you as you were holding your cheek and sitting on the floor while sobbing, he thought he was a monster for hurting you and he wanted to turn and leave, but you quickly got up and wrapped your arms around him telling him that you were fine.

Kidou Yuuto :

"(Y-Y/n)... I-I'm sorry I don't know what got into me." He said quietly as he held you tightly in his arms, rocking you back and forth.

Sakuma Jirou :

He was shocked, but once he got rid of his shock, he wanted to touch your face but you flinched. He was overwhelmed and hurt to see that you were afraid of his touch. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled as sad tears stormed down his face, you gently wrapped your arms around his neck and comforted him, saying you were fine.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

He gasped once he had realized what he had just done. He knelt next to you, gently touching your bruised cheek. His eyes showed pure sadness and he worked hard to make it up for you ever since that day.

Nagumo Haruya :

"(Y-Y/n)..." He gently took you by your shoulders and brought your head to his chest, then started to stroke your head, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." His voice was low and filled with guilt and sadness, you just cried in his chest.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

"I-I-" He was lost in words, he didn't know how to defend himself from the fact that he had just hurt you. The look on your eyes when he slapped your face would always haunt him. "Please forgive me, I won't be able to forgive myself unless you do." You just hugged him and muttered that you forgave him.

Afuro Terumi :

His eyes were wide open as he saw you turn around while holding yourself, then started sobbing. "My angel." He softly called you and wrapped his arms around your shaking body from behind while whispering sweet things in your ear.

Hiroto Kiyama :

"(Y-Y/n)!" He slowly fell on his knees and held both of your shaking hands as tears stormed down his green eyes, "I'm so so so sorry." He said as he kissed both your hands, you kept crying and threw yourself in his arms as you both cried in each other's embrace.

Matsukaze Tenma :
He gasped and ran to you, then threw his arms around you in a tight hug, afraid that if he let go, you would disappear.

Tsurugi Kyousuke :

"Oh my Lord..." He exclaimed to himself and went as fast as he could to hold, comfort, and apologize to you over and over again. You, of course, forgave him and he did his best to make it up for you.

Shindou Takuto :

He couldn't believe what had just happened, he actually hurt you when he promised he would never. He slowly took your hand in his as you were taken in his lap and kept silent, gently rocking you back and forth.

Nosaka Yuuma :

His eyes held so much shock and hurt, he quickly realized what he had done and embraced you as you cried softly in his arms "Shhh, you'll be fine, I'm so sorry." He whispered in your ear, gently patting your back.

Fey Rune :

The rabbit with the light green hair hugged you tightly and pressed his head against your shoulder as you did the same on his chest, the only difference was that you were sobbing while he was comforting you and rubbing your back in small circles.

Ichihoshi Hikaru :

"No! (Y/n)!" he hugged you tightly and shut his eyes trying not to cry, but he failed, you hugged him back and sobbed softly but also not forgetting to tell him that you were okay and you forgave him truly.

Haizaki Ryouhei :

"Oh no! My (Y/n)!" he touched the cheek he had just hit, then closed his eyes and brought your face into his chest. You were shocked, but this contact only made you cry more as you clenched his shirt, he gently patted your head and muttered sorry over and over.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and leave your opinions.

See ya!