When He Is Sick

. . . 🌼 . . .

🖐Endou🖐
.....................

"AHH! I hate being sick!"
He doesn't deny him being sick, but he wouldn't rest as well, your friends will insist for him to rest but in vain, eventually he listens to you and gives up thus you stay by his side till he recovers.

Fubuki
.....................

He would feel horrible and try to hide it, your friends wouldn't notice sooner but you do. You insist for him to take the day off and surprisingly he obeys.

🔥Gouenji🔥
.....................

He is hard to read but easy to find his sickness because his focus will be lower and he will sway on his way, you try to make him rest but he denies him being sick, it would be difficult at first but he obeys after a long argument.

🗡Fudou🗡
.....................

His situation is similiar to Gouenji's but little different, he gets tired but when he notices his weakness, he tries to hide then deny it but won't work himself harder, he just takes rest without any problems and that's what you are grateful for.

🌬Kazemaru🌬
...........................

His face turns red, he will cold sweat and have a headache but it soon vanished with you by his side, taking care of him till he fully recovers.

🌊Tsunami🌊
........................

He would get weird and imagine you like another girl that looks like you, he would say weird things and act like a crazy young man, you handle his behavior because you find it funny unlike the others, and there you stay with your pale pink-haired boyfriend laughing at his behavior.

Kidou❤
.....................

He likes you being with him while he is sick, and of course you don't mind at all, you will take good care of him even if you didn't have to because it's your precious boyfriend after all.

🐧Sakuma🐧
........................

When he is sick he doesn't want to listen to anyone and keeps working himself till death, however, you aren't going to stay still and watch your boyfriend suffer like that, thus you
intervene and push him to take a break, of course he won't listen but starts getting tired quickly. Eventually, he accepts the fact that he is sick and takes the day off.

👽Midorikawa👽
..............................

Succeeding and reaching the top isn't an easy task, this what makes the green-haired young boy anxious and always working hard even if he's sick.
You, as his girlfriend, don't agree with this idea. So, you are trying to make Midorikawa understand that he will never do a great job if he is sick, he, in the other hand, doesn't want to give up. Thus, he ends up fanting, but fortunately, he has you to take a good care of him.

🔥Nagumo🔥
........................

He is a Goddamn stubborn man but finally gets to bed while groaning and complaining about him feeling like crap and how he hates being sick, you don't say anything and only sigh and watch him fall into a deep slumber caused by his fatigue.

💙Suzuno💙
.....................

He is calm and quiet, he listens carefully to your commands because he knows it's the only way to escape the crap he was feeling by now.

🕊Afuro🕊
.....................

"You will be fine," this is what you keep saying to him as he lays his head on your lap while you're stroking his hair lovingly, he is grateful for his little angel.

. . . 🌼 . . .

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoy this oneshot, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!