When You Are Sick <<1>>

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"Oh my sweet (Y/n)." He whispers to your ear as he lays a wet cloth on your forehead.

"I will take a good care of you." He says and he does more than enough.

Gouenji Shuuya :

"No!"

"(Y/n)."

"No!"

"(Y/n)-"

"No!"

In Gouenji's eyes, you are sweet, caring, supportive and lovely.

However, you are always stubborn when you are sick, especially when it comes to medicines.

But he would make sure you take them and does everything to get you back to health.

You can't be more grateful for him than you already are.

Fubuki Shirou :

"Here is the soup." Fubuki says.

"Mmm~ It's delicious! Did you make it on your own?!" You ask with excitement clear through your tired eyes.

"Y-Yes." He blushes.

"I didn't know you are so good at cooking, thank you Fubuki!"

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

Kidou Yuuto :

"I'm fine!" You repeated for the millionth time as Kidou keeps asking if you are fine, because in his point of view, he notices that you are more tired than usual, have a feverish face and sway on your way. He sighs and takes your hand gently.

"You really need to go to bed."

"No, I'm fine-?!" your sentence is cut off as he lifts you up and carries you towards your bedroom. Therefore, he spends the whole day by your side, nursing you back to health.

Hiroto Kiyama :

"Shhh... You will be fine starshine." He whispers to your ear as you slept comfortably in his lap with his arms wrapping protectively around you.

Fudou Akio :

"Tch, you are annoying." He says in a low, annoyed tone. You were complaining about how you were feeling like crap and how much you hate it when you get sick. And for the last few seconds, you suddenly felt exhausted and closed your eyes slowly dozing off.

"Just get well soon, baka." He says as he kisses your forehead.

Sakuma Jirou :

"Here." He hands you another tissue as you sneezed for the fifth time.

"Thank you, Sakuma, I'm sorry you have to be stuck by my side for the whole day." You say after that you have wiped your nose.

"No need to apologize, what kind of boyfriend will I be if I'm not here to take care of you."

He is such a gentleman and you can't ask for more.

Nagumo Haruya :

"EEH?!"

"As you heard me, (Y/n) got sick and she can't come today." Reina also known as Uruvida tells your boyfriend that you weren't feeling well this morning. Thus, you skipped school. The red haired boy runs to your house and would never leave your side, Nagumo is always there when you need him.

Ah, how much he loves you.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"Oi! Shut up! (Y/n) is sleeping!" He would make anyone that passes past your dorm be as deadly quiet as possible, he would be careful to let you get as much rest as you can.

If he could make the whole academy go silent until you get well, trust me he would do that.

Afuro Terumi :

"Please, be okay my angel." He says as he kisses the top of your head while you are sleeping and snuggling to his chest.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"No (Y/n), you are not leaving this bed just yet."

"But I'm fine!"

"No, you are not."

"It's just a cold, I'm not dying!"

He would make sure you are comfortable and not moving around away from bed, and when I say not moving around away from bed, he would literally make you stuck in bed even if you are feeling better.

He can't risk losing his precious girl.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

The blue-haired guy and the user of the wind element will feel worried about your health and would do his best to make you feel better.

"My queen, I will never leave your side, I promise." And of course he would whisper loving words to you while holding your hand.

Fideo Ardena:

"-and then she fell down and all the coffee spread on her face and clothes, it was hilarious." You finish telling your story to your boyfriend as he chuckles then wipes your sweaty forehead after listening to you, suddenly you feel exhausted and your eyes grow heavy, so you closed them drifting off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams my princess, I'm sure you will feel better in the morning."

. . . 🌼 . . .

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you liked this chapter, there will be a part two for the Inazuma Eleven Go character, please don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×