When You Are Sick <<2>>

. . . 🌼 . . .

Matsukaze Tenma :

"Teeenmaa!" You call for the millionth time, the said boy comes into the room carrying a tray, it has a cup of water, some pills and a bowl.

"Hai hai, I'm here." Tenma says as he sits next to you, he then starts feeding you the soup he made but as he is about to leave the room, you catch his sleeve.

"Stay." you mumble, slowly falling asleep.

Tsurugi Kyousuke :

"Baka." He says as you hold his hand tightly, refusing to let him go while you are sleeping.

"Get well soon." He mumbles as he kisses your burning forehead and plays with your locks of hair.

Shindou Takuto :

"(Y/n), please get some rest." Pleaded the grayish-brown-haired male, you refuse to go to bed as he is practicing a symphony on his piano, you admire his playing so you sit next to him as he wraps his arms around you.

"I love it when you play the piano. Shindou."

"I'll let you watch me while I play if you go to rest now and get better."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Amemiya Taiyou :

Taiyou has never left your side, especially when you were sick, he will make sure that you get anything you need and will stay up all night long taking care of you.

Hakuryuu :

The said boy becomes worried all the timr about your well-being. Though many people would think he is a hard person, in fact, he has a really soft side. Hakuryuu takes care of you all the time during your sickness which you are grateful for.

Nosaka Yuuma :

Nosaka is from the calm and cool type, but he fails to hide his worry behind his calm mask, he will stroke your hair and buy your favorite meal just to see you smile. How much he loves the way you smile.

Haizaki Ryouhei :

"(Y/n)! Bed! Now!" Haizaki yells as you start running around the house.

A few minutes ago, he came with some liquid medicine that you absolutely despise, he was trying to force you to take it but you refused so the only choice you had was to run away with the little energy you had.

"(Y/n)!" Haizaki called as he saw you swaying uncontrollably, your vision is blurred and your head is spinning, the male quickly catches you before you fall, then takes you back to the bedroom.

"Girl, you are so stubborn." He mumbles as he brushes some strands of hair from your face.

Fey Rune :

The rabbit doesn't like to be alone, so he always finds you by his side whenever he needs you, one day Fey has known that you are sick. So, he hurries to your place bringing with him extra supplies just to make sure you get better as soon as possible.

"Why did you buy 10 bottles of juice?" You asked, feeling confused.

"You need as much liquids as possible and I will get you as much water and juice as I can!!" He answers very proudly, you shake your head with a smile. It is going to be a long day.

Kira Hiroto :

The guy that we are talking about is probably the most badass person you may ever meet. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't have a soft side that cares deeply about you.

"Tch, stop being annoying, you are giving me a headache." He says as you are complaining about being sick and how much you want to go on a date with him as soon as possible.

"I will take you out on another date just shut up." He said with a blush.

"Hiroto, do you have a fever?!" You yelled, shocked by the idea of getting him sick.

"N-No! Shut up!"

. . . 🌼 . . .

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe.

See ya!