7 Minutes In Heaven : Tsunami Jousuke

. . . 🌊 . . .

You yelped as you were pushed into the dark room that you soon became a prisoner in. You looked at your surroundings, trying to make out any sign of whoever was with you, but your attempts were soon interrupted by a yell.

"AHH something touched my leg!! Stop touching my leg!" A very familiar voice side from the other side of the room.

"Tsunami?" You asked, a bit hesitant.

"AHH now someone is calling my name!" He said frightened, making you face-palm.

"Tsunami, it's me, (Y/n)" You said as you made your way towards him.

"Oh. (Y/n)! Thank God it's you!" He exclaimed, his statement made you blush as you settled next to him. You both sat on the ground and fell into a short-living silence that was broken by Tsunami's voice.

"Soooo... How long are we gonna stay here?"

"It's called 7 Minutes In Heaven for a reason, smart boy." You said, Tsunami made a sound signaling that he had just realized, he slightly hit his forehead as he chuckled while mumbling 'yeah yeah yeah.'

You chucked at his behavior that reminded you of a child, it was one of the reason why you fell for the sea boy. He was quite cheerful and joyful and brought happiness to everyone wherever he went.

"Tell me, (Y/n)," he started and waited for your response, "Hm?" You answered.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked in a low voice, embarrassing from his question, yet nervous to know about your relationship status.

"Nop." You answered, you swore you heard a whiz come out from the boy next to you, "Why?" You added with a raised eyebrow.

"Then be my girlfriend." He said while pointing his index fingers at each other and you tell he was blushing just from the tone of his voice.

"I-I know it's sudden, but I really do promise to treat you like royalty." He mumbled the last part, making a blush travel to your cheeks. You giggled, which unbeknown to you, blessed his ears. You locked your (e/c) eyes with what you assumed to be his beautiful black eyes.

"I don't see a reason to refuse." You responded with a smile, which brought a grin to the male next to you as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I promise to always keep you happy!" He energetically said as he showered your face with kisses, earning a giggle from you.

You were glad to finally find the right one for you.

. . . 🌊 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this one, especially Tsunami's fans x3

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on your thoughts.

Stay safe!

See ya!