Sick Kidou Yuuto × Reader

. . . 🌹 . . .

(Y/N)'s POV :

I was walking home alone after the school had ended, but unusually, it went without my boyfriend by my side. However, I didn't know why he skipped school because he had never missed courses.

I tried to call him but he said that he had something to do. I didn't want to pressure him further, so I stopped questioning even though I felt something wasn't right because of his weak voice, but shrugged it off.

As I kept walking, I heard someone behind me shout my name. I turned around and it was Haruna-chan. I smiled at her when she stopped and put her hands on her knees, catching her breath.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan, thank God I caught up to you..." She panted, then stood up straightforwardly and smiled at me warmly.

"What is it, Haruna-chan?" I asked.

"Well, my brother is actually sick and I have to go with Aki-chan to study since tomorrow's the due date for my homework, and his parents aren't home because they went on a trip sooo I was wondering if you -as his girlfriend- can watch over my brother till I come back, pleaaaase?" She begged and gave me puppy eyes, I sighed and nodded slowly.

"Yay! Thank you (Y/n)-chan!" She said, hugging me before waving at me, then running towards her house.

"Tomorrow will be a very long day," I mumbled to myself while continuing my walk to my own house.

Time skip to the next day in front of Kidou's house▪

Haruna-chan let me in the house before she left and told me about anything I needed, then I was standing in front of Kidou's bedroom, I took a deep breath and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Kidou-kun, can I come in?" I asked softly.

"C-Come *cough* in," a faint voice said from the other side. I opened the door and saw Kidou-kun with his hair down on his shoulders and glasses off, sitting on the bed while breathing heavily. He looked at me and smiled, he tried to talk but was interrupted by a violent cough fit.

"Kidou!" I hurried to his side and pat his back softly while rubbing it in circles. After that the cough seemed to end, he was pressing his palm against his chest while trying to catch air, I put my palm on his forehead, feeling his temperature.

"God you're burning up," I said as concern filled my voice, he nuzzled his face in my neck and coughed.

"Kidou..." I felt sympathy for him and kissed the top of his head.

"Kidou, I need you to lay down and try not to fall asleep till I'm back, okay?" I said and he nodded in the crock of my neck.

"Okay, I'll be right back," I said as I got up running to the bathroom. I had already known every corner in the house like the back of my hand because I was used to coming over there with Kidou-kun to play video games, or do homework and projects, or simply cuddle.

I came back with a wet towel and medicines along a cup of water then placed them on the nightstand. I looked at him and found him closing his eyes, trying hard not to sleep.

"Kidou-kun," I shook him gently and he opened his beautiful red eyes, then looked at me as I smiled at him.

I helped him sit up and grabbed the medicines and handed him some pills, he took them and quickly put them in his mouth, then I gave him the cup of water as he drank it, he stared at me with his tired eyes as I took the cup from him and started to prepare the towel so I could put it on his skin to cool it down, I didn't notice the smile drawing on his face.

"Okay now lay down and rest, you can sleep and I'm sure the medicine will help you recover in no time," I said and I got confused when I saw him pointing at his button on his shirt.

"O-Open..... Can't b-breath," he managed to say. I understood the meaning and rapidly started to unbutton his shirt with a blush as I looked at his bare chest and abdomen. However, Kidou-kun noticed that and smirked. After that I had finished unbuttoning his shirt, I felt a weight leaning on my shoulder and I found Kidou-kun burying his face on my shoulder.

"Kidou-kun?" I got confused as I stroked his hair, then I found him sleeping as his chest raised and fell regularly, I smiled and laid him on the pillow but I had this idea that it would be more comfortable with more pillows, so I hurried to the closet and got extra pillows before laying them behind his head. I took the wet towel in the shape of a rectangle and laid it on his forehead. I smiled before kissing his cheeks, then got up to cook some soup for him, he needed liquids.
He woke up after 2 hours, looking much better thanks to the medicines, his fever broke down as well, he ate the soup and thanked me. We were cuddling in his bed after that he had insisted that I sleep beside him not caring if I got sick because of him. But I could careless.

"Thank you for looking after me, babe," I blushed at the word 'babe' and nodded, he just chuckled before kissing me passionately as I kissed him back almost immediately.

"I love you," he said before drifting to a peaceful slumber, wrapping his arms around me protectively.

. . . 🌹 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you liked this story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!

Inazuma Eleven Oneshots/ Boyfriend/ Husband Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें