Ichihoshi Hikaru × Reader

(Requested by GHouLexKiller)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Ichihoshi's POV :

One day, a new player joined us named (Y/n) (L/n). We still hadn't met her yet, but the coach said that she had come from another country and had left her soccer team. We were told that she was very professional. Thus, we were excited to see her skills.

Finally, we were grouped up to meet our new friend and soccer teammate.

"Attention everybody, I would like you to meet your new teammate and be friends with her because she will start playing with you from now on. Please introduce yourself," the coach said.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm from (your country), I'm grateful to be a part of this team and I hope we will be good teammates and friends." She said and smiled. We smiled at her and started chatting with her, asking about her life and so many things. She was kind and polite which attracted my attention as I kept staring at her.

Afterwards, the coach told us that we should start training and we were going to be divided into two teams, team A and team B. I was in team A and (Y/n) was in team B. It was a good thing because it gave me the opportunity to see how much professional she was since I was against her.

The match started and everybody moved to take their position as (Y/n) had the ball, three defenders were in front of her. Great, now let's see what she can do.

She dodged them, threw the ball in the air forwards and passing them as she caught the ball using her foot again. She kept forcing her way towards the goal before using her hissatsu and scoring an extraordinary goal.

Awesome.

I stared at her with both shock and amaze. We kept doing our best to win against our opponent but (Y/n) had surprises up her sleeves as she kept showing us more of her techniques and special abilities.

Eventually, team B won the match as I saw (Y/n) receiving compliments about how amazing she was.

I walked towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You were wonderful today. I'm glad you have joined us," I said and I could notice the blush appearing on her face.

"T-Thanks," she muttered and I smiled at her behavior, then walked off.

We were in the mess hall and everyone was chatting and laughing, but I couldn't get my eyes off of (Y/n)'s giggling and chuckling feature, I felt someone tapped my shoulder and it was Kidou.

"Go talk to her after everybody is done," he suggested and I nodded silently eating my meal.

. . . . . . . . After few minutes . . . . . . . .

"(Y/n)!" I called for her, she stopped and turned towards me with a confused face.

"I-I wanted to tell you something," I stuttered and gulped, trying to calm my heart. She nodded and waited for me to talk.

"W-Well you see, I was pretty amazed by your skills and how much professional your playing was, in addition to your strong personality and your kindness, I-I wanted to tell you that I like you and I would like to ask you to go out with me," I shut my eyes closed, afraid of her reaction. Was she going to get mad? Was she going to hate me?

Suddenly, I heard her chuckle and I saw a faint pink color covering her cheeks, she looked prettier.

"I do have the same feelings as you, Ichihoshi," she looked at me smiling, a grin found its way to my face as I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

"You don't have to," she giggled.

I was so glad to have someone like her in my heart, she was incredibly Amazing.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!