Haizaki Ryouhei × Reader : Beast

. . . 🌼 . . .

They asked me why I dated him.

I answered them that I loved him.

They thought I was in a cage, they thought I suffered. They gave me looks of pity and sympathy. I shrugged them off, but they insisted.

Just leave him, he doesn't deserve you.

Poor thing, I bet she's suffering because of him.

Is he even treating her well?

I hope she can escape him.

But the truth is...

"(Y/n), I got you some chocolate." Meet my boyfriend, Haizaki Ryouhei. He might look and be aggressive to you, but he's kind and sweet inside.

"Awh, thank you, Haizaki." I replied with a small grin, the grey-haired male smirked and leant down to capture my lips in his.

"What did I do good to have someone like you in my life?" He mumbled, but I could hear him. I laughed at his statement and held his face close to my chest, we fell into a comfortable silence.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hm?"

"Do you love me enough to stay by my side forever?" Haizaki mumbled again, his voice muffled a bit because his face was buried in my shirt.

"Of course! I would never leave you."

"Even a beast like me?"

"If you are the beast, then I'm your beauty. I'll love you just like how Belle loved the beast regardless of any rumors."

People thought I suffered from my worst days beside him.

But in fact.

I was living my blissful days.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing great and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter despite its length.

Please don't forget to vote and leave your opinions.

Stay safe!

Have a great day!