When They Find Out You Harm Yourself

Requested by the lovely travlen486

Thank you so much for requesting!

Trigger Warning!!: This Chapter will contain heavy mentions of self-harm. Please discontinue or skip if you feel uncomfortable.

This chapter seeks a purpose to enlighten people about the dangers of S-H and help those who experience it. That's it.

Reminder : Seeking help is NOT weakness. Going to therapy is NOT something to be ashamed of. Admitting to weakness is NOT a sign of weakness, but a sign of immense strength to voice your struggles.

And most of all, have a fulfilled, satisfying life <3

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

It would take a few months of dating Endou before you reveal one of your darkest secrets. You expected sympathy and words of reassurance from Endou, but what you didn't expect was how he took your hands, gave them a grounding squeeze, and with a calm voice he announced his love to you over and over again.

He kept repeated those three words till tears dropped from his eyes at the thought of you going through such a hard time all alone.

"I love you. You are not alone anymore." He concluded before he gave you a warm hug.

Gouenji Shuuya :

You couldn't hide it away from him.

Despite your best efforts to hide away any indication of what was going on, he would put the pieces together and figure it out.

All he needed was your strange behaviour and the bandages around the damaged area.

Gouenji wouldn't press you to talk about it, lest you are uncomfortable talking about it. So, he would stick to implicit ways to help you quit such a destructive habit.

He would take you on regular walks around town; small picnics have become a must in the weekends; and he would ask your help with literally anything, just to keep you busy.

When you feel as if the world darkned and the suffocating feeling to go back to your old habits, Gouenji is there to show you that there are better times. He would busy the two of you with retelling your old memories, or watching your favourite movie, or playing a game, either board or video game. Whatever makes you happy.

"There are always better alternatives. We will walk through this, together."

Fubuki Shirou :

Shirou perfectly understands what you're going through. After all, he is not a stranger to those dark time after his overdeal with his family's passing.

He looked like a hurt, sad puppy when he finds the bandages around your flesh. But they serve as a determination for him to help you improve your mental health.

Daily reminders are crucial to him. He would remind you that life has dark and bright days. He would remind you that there are people who love and appreciate you. He would remind you that he loves you with his whole heart.