(Late) Halloween Edition

.  .  .  👻  .  .  .

Endou Mamoru :

Initially, he wanted to dress up as a soccer player (his grandpa to be precise), which makes you yell at him for that's exactly what he is in normal life.

He ends up dressing as a pumpkin.

Gouenji Shuuya :

He didn't really want to take part of the cosplaying thing, but he had to since his sister convinced (forced) him to wear a prince costume.

So it goes as this, you and his sister dressed up as princesses and Gouenji is your prince charming.

"I'll always save you, my precious princesses."

Fubuki Shirou :

He dressed as a snowman last year because of you.

So when you enters his room, slamming the door open, he knows nothing good is behind that mischievous look your eyes showed.

"Listen. This year, it's either sleeping beauty, or Olaf."

He settles up as Olaf and you as Elsa.

Kidou Yuuto :

Similar to Gouenji, he tries to avoid participating in this kind of activities for he finds it quite unnecessary. He prefers watching from a far better.

But the look you and his dear sister give him quickly makes him surrender to your pleas.

He is absolutely against the idea of dressing him as a cat.

"Kidou, it's either that or you dress up as Superman." You tell him strictly with your fists on your hips.

"Fine. Give me the ears... better than running around with an underwear above the pants."

Fudou Akio :

If he ever desires to participate (which he rarely does.) He will make sure to get the best costume available.

So he finally comes out as a grim reaper because, as you tell him, he is going to be literally the death of you someday.

Nagumo Haruya :

Haruya goes on to try the wildest costumes, his most frequent one being the werewolf.

However, he decides to get a zombie costume to jumpscare you around the corners, which results in a chase between the zombie and the witch with a broom in your grip.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"Such absurd celebrations shall not be worth my time."

He ends up dressing as Elsa from Frozen.

Sakuma Jirou :

Sakuma isn't against the idea of having fun with you in costumes despite his lack of interest.

But he couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the penguin costume you got him.

"You were a vampire last time, now you become a penguin and me a chicken!"

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

Kazemaru loves seeing you in different costumes. However, his most favourite is the dress you wear as the bride destined to marry dracula.

So he becomes your dracula.

Tsunami Jousuke :

You two end up with the weirdest, funniest, and prettiest costumes/ideas all at the same time.

So it isn't weird when you show up to the party with you dressed as Spongebob and Tsunami as Patrick s.t.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

You two don't go wild in picking your costume.

You settle with a long cloth with holes around the eyes with glasses and baskets to fill with candy.

.  .  .  👻  .  .  .

Hey guys!

Happy late Halloween! I hope you had a great time celebrating it if you did.

If you don't celebrate it (like me) then enjoy this oneshot to entertain yourself. Please do leave a vote and a comment if you have enjoyed your time reading it.

Stay safe and See Ya!