Father! Gouenji Shuuya × Mother! Reader : Rescue

. . . 🔥 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

"Akihiko! Asami! Get inside, sweeties." I called for my 5 years old son and my 3 years old daughter as they were playing somewhere in the garden of the house, I didn't get a response so I decided to check on them outside.

"Where could they be at?" I thought loudly as I kept searching for them, suddenly I heard a giggle from behind so I turned and looked around.

"So you guys want to play hide and seek?" It sounded like a thought more than a question. Therefore, I started walking towards their hiding spot as I could see them move and, all of sudden, they got out and were about to run away but unfortunately for them, Akihiko was caught by me but Asami escaped.

"Come here, little man." I said to him as he screamed then laughed loudly. I looked around for Asami as she headed towards the tree house.

"Asami get back here!" I called but she just giggled as she was climbing the stairs. Suddenly, her foot slipped and she was falling behind, I screamed in horror as I let go of Akihiko and ran towards her but it was too late, I stared in pure horror and relief as my husband held Asami close to him while she started crying in his arms, my legs gave up on me and I ended up falling on my knees as Goenji jogged to me.

"Are you okay?" he said kneeling in front of me and I shook my head as was embraced by him, letting my tears fly down, my heart was beating so much and I tried to calm myself down as Gouenji kissed my forehead and held me closely, he looked at Akihiko who watched silently and signaled him to come and join the hug, the boy did as told and ran to his father's arms. After few minutes, all of us calmed down and Gouenji got to his feet.

"Let's go back inside." He said with his usual calm self, I nodded and took Akihiko's hand while Asami was sleeping in Goenji's arms.

After a few hours/ night time:

I stroked my daughter's hair frowning, I sighed and kissed her forehead before giving a kiss to my son, then walked out their room after one final glance. I walked to the bedroom where I found Goenji had already gotten to bed, I slid under the covers and turned towards Goenji, but his back was facing me. I let out a breath then closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep when I heard and felt movements, then strong arms wrapped around my body, I nuzzled his chest as his hold tightened around me.

"I was so scared." I finally broke the silence.

"Me too, I'm glad I got there in time." He answered, he started this habit of appearing from nowhere.
I looked up at him as he looked down at me then I smiled widely and pecked his lips.

"What was that for?" he asked and I giggled.

"I'm just happy to be with you because you are such an amazing father, Gouenji." I said and I could assume that he smiled softly before he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." he mumbled, burying his face in my hair.

"I love you too." I replied and could finally sleep peacefully, in the arms of the man I love.

. . . 🔥 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine, please don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment, stay safe at home.

See ya!