7 Minutes In Heaven : Kidou Yuuto

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were violently pushed into the room by Haruna, you turned around to snap at her but you came face to face with a shut, locked door.

You sighed and turned your eyes to travel around the room, not as if you could see anything anyway.

"Hello?" You asked as you waited for a response.

"(Y/n)?" The surprised voice of your crush suddenly was heard in your ears.

"K-Kidou?!" You were shocked to know that you were going to spend these 7 minutes with your crush. Because of the shocked tone on your voice, it gave Kidou a different conception to the reason of your shock.

"I'm sorry if you are disappointed that you have to fall in the same room as me." He apologized, you were taken aback by his words, but you almost immediately protested. "No ! Don't say that! I feel very luck to be in the same room as you." You could feel your cheeks burning at that point.

Through that Kidou couldn't see your face, he could already tell you were blushing from how your volume lowered down by the end of your sentence, which in result brought a smile to his face.

"I'm glad to hear that then." And with that, you fell into a few moments of silence. During the silence that roamed the room, you were sinking into your own doubts, you thought about talking to Kidou about them but you had no idea how to express your fear of his reaction from knowing your feelings to him.

"I bet you have a pretty girlfriend, Kidou." You suddenly spoke to the boy who was still standing in front of you. You heard him clear his throat.

"I actually don't have a girlfriend. However, I do have a crush on someone." He admitted, your eyes widened for a bit but soon narrowed and closed as another thought crossed your mind.

"You can tell me who she is, I can matchmake you and help you both to get together." You offered with an audible sad tone, there was a few seconds of silence from Kidou before his voice spoke again.

"You don't have to do that." He said.

"I'm sorry-"

"Because that person is you." You were speechless, your mind was having a battle to process what Kidou had just confessed, and once it came to a realization of what he had said, you immediately moved your widened eyes to look in front of you, assuming that the boy was standing there.

"I can't assume if you have the same feelings as I do, but if you don't then I totally understand and I apologize if it made you feel uncomfortable." Kidou continued, you were silent for a moment before you reached out your hands to fetch his own. You successfully got a grasp on his bigger hands as you gave them a squeeze.

You cautiously moved ahead, carefully on your steps. Then when you felt that your body was close to Kidou's you moved your hands from his own and proceeded to wrap your arms around his neck, you felt him wrap his arm around your waist as his other hand searched for your face, it cupped your cheek as you closed your eyes and waited for what was about to happen next.

It felt as if time slowed down when your lips touched his in a slow motion. You gripped on his hair as he slightly tightened the grasp around your waist with both his arms. You parted away from the kiss under the need of air and were about to go for another one when the lights turned on and Haruna peeked into the room.

"Oh my God, it happened!" She screaming, jumping up and down while clapping her hands. The other 'oh'ed at the sight in front of them as you jumped out of Kidou's hold.

Meanwhile Kidou was dealing with the others who were gathered around him, Haruna stepped in close to you with a joyful grin on her features.

"Please take care of my brother!" She said as she grasped both your hands. You blushed madly as you gazed at her with a shocked face, then your face softened into a warm smile as you nodded your head with a shy, 'I will'.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I might be a bit late at updating because of school again.

Don't forget to vote and feel free to give opinions.

Stay safe!

See ya!