Depressed Midorikawa Ryuuji × Reader

Before you read please pray for all the victims of the incident in New Zealand and to the muslims that died there, when they thought that that criminal was there to pray with them, but instead he took his shotgun and shot everybody who were inside.

I hope you understand and let's go back on to the story.

Enjoy ❤️

. . . 🌼 . . .

Warning! : Cursing

(Y/n)'s POV

"Just tell me what's wrong already!"

"I said I'm fine, God dammit girl!"

"Fine if you don't trust me enough to help you then I'm out!" And with that I slammed the door and walked out the building to have some fresh air, I sat under a tree thinking about how Midorokiwa had been distant and everytime I tried to let him open up to me, he always pushed me away and told me his repeated sentence 'I'm fine'.

"Fine? My ass," I firmly mumbled to myself and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I mustn't let my anger get over me.

"Are you okay?" A sweet yet concerned voice asked from my left side, I turned my head to find Haruna-chan looking at me with a worried face, I sighed and turned my gaze to the sky before closing my eyes.

"No...I mean physically yes and mentally no, I mean yes both, I mean no I mean-" I stopped and took a deep breath.

"I think I'm just loosing my mind," I said, then heard a chuckle before Haruna sat next to me.

"Is something wrong? With Midorikawa I guess?" She asked with a small, warm smile as I nodded.

"It's been 3 weeks since he's rejected any help from me or our friends, he is keeping distance between us which isn't good for our relationship, I just want to help him but today, I got into a fight with him by his unbelievable sentence 'I'm fine' ugh....I feel weird," I explained and looked at the sky with my hands behind me, on the ground.

"Why don't you give him some time alone? I'm sure he will find a way out to tell you whatever is going on with his sudden behavior," Haruna said and took my hand in hers.

"Just don't push him too much if he isn't comfortable yet," she finally said and I gave her a smile with a small nod, then my eyes softened before hugging her.

"Thank you, I needed that," I whispered as she pat my back.

▪ Two Days Later ▪

"(Y/N)....." A sudden voice stopped me while I was walking through the corridor, thus I turned my head behind and saw Midorikawa with his eyes down.

"We need to talk," he said in a low tone and I just stared at him for mere seconds before nodding, we walked to his dorm and as we stepped inside, he closed the door and locked it before dragging me towards the bed,. Eventually, we sat there in an awkward silence.

"So... What is it bothering you?" I questionned, breaking the silence.

"I...." He started, but stopped. I was confused but I gasped as I saw tears down his face.

"Midori!" I jumped and brought him into a tight embrace as he sobbed on my shoulder.

"Shh... it's okay," I kept whispering comforting words as I felt his grip around my waist tighten.

"I just can't! I want to be strong like the others but I can't!" He shouted and I rubbed his sides.

"Shh..."

After what felt like forever, he calmed down and I got off of him but he grabbed my wrist, then I felt myself being pulled into his lap as he buried his head in my neck.

"Why do you think like that?" I asked as I rubbed his green hair, he sighed, leaning into my touch.

"I want to be stronger like the others, everyone is improving and I am still in my place, I tried to train over and over again but in vain, my skills aren't improving one bit," he explained and I stared at the wall, thinking of what I should say.

"Don't say something like that, you are the most powerful, strong boy I have ever seen, your skills are incredible along you techniques, and with your hard work and your insistence, I'm sure you will do better and I know for sure that you don't give up easily," I said, being cautious with every word that came out of my mouth, his gaze was on my eyes as if he was deep in thought.

"I love you," he finally said before placing his face back in my neck, kissing it as I bit my lower lip.

"You drive me crazy," he said kissed my collar bone then my forehead, nose, cheeks, jaw, eventually my lips as I giggled through the kiss.

"I love you too, my stupid green-haired boyfriend," I said, leaning my head on his chest and listening to his calm heartbeat, then he closed his eyes before he put his jaw on top of my head.

"I still think you're a weirdo."

"Shut up, don't ruin the moment idiot."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you like this story and sorry for the late posting, I was just busy lately with the exams and the tragic incident in New Zealand made me upset especially when I saw the video as the man said hello brother then the psychopath shoot him 7 times.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!