Bad Boy Nosaka Yuuma × Reader : My Savior

(Requested by maj3ever)

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were walking through the gate of the school and inside the building when you came across a group of guys, you weren't paying attention and ended up bumping into one of them which led both of you on the ground.

When you opened your eyes, you were shocked to see that you were on top of the bad boy of the school, Nosaka Yuuma.

"Oi watch your way, are you blind or what?!" He snapped as he opened his eyes and you were even more shocked to see how close your faces were, you felt your cheeks heat up as you stared at each other.

He was in daze while he was gazing at your eyes, in the other hand you were frozen in place.

"Tch." He said and glared at you.

"Are you going to move or are you planning to just stay on top of me for the whole day?" He said rudely and you quickly got up off of him. You stuttered an apology but he just kissed your lips before leaving with the rest of his gang.

. . .

What?

You. Were. In. Complete. Shock

Nosaka Yuuma, the boy you silently admired had just kissed you?!

Your mind was going to explode with all of these thoughts and questions, as some eyes looked at you as if you had just hit your head with something while your cheeks were completely burning up.

. . . Meanwhile With Nosaka . . .

Nosaka's POV :

I was walking with my friends while drowning deep in my thoughts, I had had feelings for (Y/n) for a while back, but I couldn't assume them and couldn't deny them as well.

"Nosaka, you seem out of the world, bud." One of my friends told me which made me snap out of my thoughts and look at them.

"Yeah, since that girl bumped into you, you seem flying in your own thoughts." Another added in agreement.

"Don't tell me that our Nosaka has fallen in love with that girl." My friend teased and I glared at him.

"What are you talking about, I'm fine and I did not fall in love or any crap you are saying."

Liar.

I definitely wouldn't admit that, especially in front of them.

Let's see what life is hiding for us.

-Several days later-

3rd person's POV:

You were walking through an empty street as it was turning into night time, you had been in a friend's house but ended up getting back home at late evening.

You suddenly heard grinning behind you which made you terrified and you quickened your pace of walking.

The man continued following you as you tried to lose him by making turns right and left, until you had reached a closed ending.

Great.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the man started as he stopped in front of you by few steps.