Parent Kidou Yuuto × Daughter Reader : My Little Angel

(This was requested by NeroDevil0)

So because of lack of ideas, I went back to check the requests you guys have offered but I couldn't write because of many reasons which are (I'm lazy, and I feel lazy and lazy I feel LOL) I decided to write them and apologize for those who have been waiting for their requests ;-;

Also thank you for reading my note and actually posting positive comments. I really appreciate it 💕

Enjoy!

. . . 🌼 . . .

Kidou's POV :

(Y/n) had reached the age of 6 a few months ago, it was about time to submit her into primary school. I woke her up in the morning, dressed her up nicely and took her with me to look around her new school. She looked very excited by the grin upon her beautiful face and shinny eyes.

I helped (Y/n) get out the car once I had parked it near the school. I held her tinny hand as we walked inside the school, she couldn't stop jumping and talking in excitement.

"Welcome Mr. Kidou." The principal greeted us with a smile, then her smile grew wider once she had seen my daughter.

"And you must be (Y/n)! Nice to see you here." She said as (Y/n) hid behind my leg, gripping the cloth. 

"She's a bit shy around new people," I said with an apologetic smile. Thus, the principal and I started a conversation about multiple things as (Y/n) was still behind me... Or that's what I thought.

3rd person's POV :

(Y/n) was looking around at her surroundings while her father and the principal were talking. Suddenly, a butterfly flew by which caught her attention, "Pretty..." She whispered as she watched it fly inside the building, the girl slowly followed it and ran after it, she giggled as it kept coming back and flying around her. 

"Oh." (Y/n) said when she had entered a classroom where she saw tables, white board and other school supplies. The girl gazed around the room before the butterfly caught her attention again which made her run out the classroom and around the corridors of the huge school.

Kidou's POV :

"Thank you so much," I said, finishing the conversation. The principal smiled at me and responded, "My pleasure."

"Let's go (Y/n)." I said but as I turned around, I didn't find the little girl.

"(Y/n)?" I called again but got no reply, "(Y/n)?!" my heart beat loudly in my chest that I could hear it in my ears. I quickly looked around, but found no trace of the (h/c)-haired girl.

"I'm sure she's around the school, let's search inside the building." The woman next to me suggested, I nodded and followed her.

"(Y/n)!" I kept shouting her name around, my heart clenching with worry. My legs hurried around the corridors as thoughts raced in my mind. Where was she? Did she get hurt? Was she safe? What if someone took her away from me? All these thoughts found their way inside my brain which made me pick up my speed in attempt to find her as soon as possible.

All of a sudden, I heard giggling in the back garden of the school, "(Y/n)?!" I practically ran to the source of the giggles where I found a (h/c)-haired girl sitting on the floor, chuckling with her eyes closed. She slightly turned her head to look at me with her red eyes (yes you have Kidou's eye-colour) because a butterfly was resting on her noise, "Daddy!-Oh no, come back!" Her shouts made the butterfly fly away.

"Oh my little (Y/n)... never go out my sight again, I don't know what I'll do if I lose you." I whispered the last part hugging her tightly. Eventually, I lifted her in my arms as I looked at the principal, who was smiling at us.

"I apologize for what happened." I said, but she shook her head with the same smile never leaving her face, "You found her safe and sound, that's all what matters."

"Daddy can we go have some doughnuts?" (Y/n) asked with a shy voice, clinging into my neck. I let out a soft chuckle before responding,

"Sure, My Little Angel."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I want to thank you again for sticking with this book and thank you for responding positively to my note.

I hope you have enjoyed this request, don't forget to vote and leave a comment,

Stay safe!

See ya!