When He Surprises You Part #2

(N/n) : Nickname.

Matsukaze Tenma :

"Yoo (N/n)!" Tenma shouted cheerfully.

"Oh hey Tenma!" You answered with a grin.

"I have something for you, dear. " He said with his hands behind his back.

"Hm?" You looked at him, waiting to see what he was hiding. He shut his eyes tightly with a nervous expression before speaking.

"(Y/n) will you be by my side forever and marry me?!" 

Tsurugi Kyousuke :

Tsurugi took you out to a fancy restaurant to have dinner then guided you to the top of a building where you could see the sparkling dark sky above.

"Beautiful." You commented, eyes glued on the sky decorated by illuminated stars.

"Not as much as you." Tsurugi answered with a smile, and dark-orange eyes on you which made you blush and look down in frustration. Suddenly, you heard shifting and movements but didn't look up.

"(Y/n)." You heard your name being called by the man next to you, you turned your head to looked at him. However, your eyes widened at the position he was in.

"We have been together for over 6 years, we shared so many laughs and tears, and we fell deeper in love with each other. So, I think this is the best moment to take the next step in our relationship," he paused for a moment, took a deep breath, then continued, "(Y/n) (L/n), will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

Shindou Takuto :

You and Shindou were sitting in front of the beach, enjoying the sunset. Shindou skipped work which was very unlikely from him and took you out on a date, you went to a park, a fancy restaurant then to the beach.

"(Y/n), I need tell you something." you turned your attention fr the blue blanket in front of you to the man sitting next to you and looked at him with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"We've been through a lot during our relationship, we shared both good and bad moments but that only made us stronger to stick by each other's side, and with you, I experienced how it feels to be loved and cared by someone in this cruel world. I love you so much and that's why I've come to the conclusion that I can't lose you."

"Why is this all of a sudden, Shindou?" You asked with a visible red blush upon your face. 

"(Y/n) (L/n), I promise to cherish you and every moment we spend together, I'll love, care and protect you. So... will you be my wife?"

Amemiya Taiyou :

The orange-haired man was acting weirdly around you, he asked you dress formally and kept you outside your house since morning, you were confusing each time you see him taking out his phone constantly as you were wandering around the mall.

"(Y/n), we're going home. C'mon." He suddenly said, taking your hand and guided you to his car. When you got back, you saw that something about your house looked different, since when had your house had more flowers around the doorstep?

"Let's go." Amemiya said calmly, gently taking your hand. He opened the door and you were shocked to see the house all decorated as Tenma suddenly jumped in front of your face, you let out a yelp and held into Amemiya's arm.

"Hey (Y/n)! Taiyou! We have done everything that you asked us-" Tenma was interrupted by Midori's hand covering his mouth as other team members face palmed. 

"C'mon guys, your table is ready." She said as Amemiya told you to go before him as he went to your shared room. After 3 mins, he came back wearing a black tuxedo. You were too shocked by how handsome he looked to the point that you felt your cheeks burning. After that both of you had dinner, you suddenly heard calm music around the house and a hand was extended for you.

"Have this dance with me, (Y/n)." The man next to you said with a grin, you smiled nervously and got up putting your hand on his own. Both of you started dancing around the room but as the song was a few seconds from finishing, Amemiya let go of your hand and knelt down on his knee.

"(Y/n), will do the honor of becoming my beloved wife?" He asked with a beautiful smile as a few low screams were heard from the background.

Nosaka Yuuma :

The reddish-pink-haired man spent your birthday with you. That evening, he gave you a bag that had a pretty dress in it and he asked you to wear it, you wore the dress and found him wearing a white tuxedo. He took you out to a fancy restaurant where only few people were at. you sat at your table as a waiter came and took your orders.

"Yuuma, you didn't have to book a very fancy restaurant like this for my birthday." You said, he held your hand and leant his head on his free hand.

"If it's for you then I don't mind, but that's why I love you, babe." He replied with a warm smile as you blushed. After eating your dinner, Nosaka looked at you with a smile.

"I have to do something, (Y/n)." He said as he got up and walked towards your seat before kneeling on his knee.

"Will you marry me and have my last name, Mrs. Nosaka?"

Haizaki Ryouhei :

Haizaki looked all nervous and strange since morning, he said he'd come to pick you up by 7 pm to go somewhere, so you had to dress at your best, and so did you. He came by 7 pm and picked you up with his car before heading to the beach. You noticed he was dressed up nicely.

You got off the car and went to the restaurant in front of the beach, it was almost empty.

"(Y/n), you know I'm not the best on expressing myself but all I want to say is that I love you with my whole heart and I know that you love me, so let's get married."

Kira Hiroto :

The badass man wanted his proposal to be memorable and special for you, but he was no the best at expressing his love and he found it cliché to take you to a restaurant or a park, so he took you to the orphanage where you first met and where you started chatting about old memories.

"(Y/n) you know I love you, do you love me?" He asked as you looked at him, confused by the sudden question.

"What kind of question is this, silly? Of course I love you!"

"Then let's get married."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I wasn't planning on writing because of lack of motivation and positive comments to let me continue, but a single comment from someone on the previous part of this made me take out my laptop and start writing, I want to say thank you!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you have enjoyed this part.

Stay safe!

See ya!