When You Catch Him Staring

Two updates in one day?!

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

Practice time ended. You are gathering the soccer balls around the pitch one by one. Then you clean them with a handkerchief before finally putting them away.

Endou watches you during the whole process, a faint blush gracing his face. You look so cute in his eyes.

"Endou?" You call, your eyebrows rise to a confused look. Your sudden voice snaps him out of his trance and the blush on his cheeks brighten.

"(Y-Y/n)?!!" He gasps and immediately looks away.

"What? Why are you looking away?" You ask, genuinely confused.

"I-It's you." He stutters.

Your eyebrow twitches in annoyance.

"Is there something on my face?" You ask dangerously, your fist clenched right beside your face.

"No! I-I meant to say that you looked cute when you gather and clean those soccer balls!" He confesses quickly.

Your eyes widen slightly before a sigh leaves your lips, "Of course anything related to balls is cute to you."

Gouenji Shuuya :

You frequently pay visits to Gouenji's house and spend time with his sister. This time happened to be the same as any previous time you came over.

You are playing with his sister when you feel someone's eyes on you. You turn your head around before your eyes land on Gouenji with the most daydreaming expression you've ever seen.

You feel heat rise to your cheeks at his intense gaze.

"Big brother?" His little sister's voice snaps you both back to reality.

"Huh?" He slowly blinks before he notices how you avert his eyes with a faint blush. He slowly realizes that he has been staring while he thought about you before he turns his head with a blush that he tries to cover.

His sister switches eyes between your flushed face and her brother's.

The little girl is completely dumbfounded.

Fubuki Shirou :

It is winter when you and Fubuki are waiting for it to snow. Especially you.

So when you see the first small snowflakes that fall from the sky, you dush out of the house to touch them. Fubuki tries to catch up with your enthusiasm but he is left staring from the front door where he sees you in your happiest state. You turn around to give him a wide grin.

He feels a cage of butterflies being released in his stomach.

When he snaps from his daze and starts taking notice of the cold weather, he grabs your coat that hangs closely and he starts marching towards you. Then, he dumbs the coat on your shoulders as you are about to start catching more snowflakes.