Sakuma Jirou × Shy Reader : My Shy Angel

(Requested by Enccentric_Princess)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Sakuma's POV :

Another day at school.

I was walking through the corridor when I came across someone carrying a huge bunch of paper which was blocking their sight, I noticed that it was a girl so I thought of giving her some help with carrying those papers.

"Hey, do you need some-!" I started talking, but she didn't see me and ended up bumping into me which made both of us fall.

I opened my eyes as I felt a heavy weight on top of me and I immediately blushed as I saw (Y/n) laying on top of me.

She opened her (e/c) eyes and moved her head up from my chest, I could definitely see that her face had turned crimson when she realized that her face was inches away from mine.

"S-S-Sakuma! I-I'm so s-sorry ! I w-wasn't watching m-my way!" She got up quickly off me and sat on the ground. I sat on the floor as well and rubbed my head.

"I'm sorry as well, I should've been more careful," I smiled at her and I could see her face blushing as she turned to look away, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Let's collect these papers again before someone passes by and sees this mess on the floor," I suggested and she nodded her head shyly. Thus, we started collecting the papers and regrouping them into two bunches.

I was about to take the last paper only to know that I was not the only one who was about to do so which led my hand to touch hers, I moved my eyes from our hand to gaze at her eyes, she was blushing as she stared into my eyes with her lips slightly apart.

"Cute... Wait what am I thinking about?!" I thought to myself as I shook my head and looked at her with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"L-Let's take these papers to where they should be," I said looking away, but not taking my hand away from hers.

She nodded, still blushing, then took the last paper and put it with the others. She lifted the bunch of paper as I did the same. We took the papers to the principal's office then we left it to head back to our classes.

We were walking in an awkward silent, clearly that the two of us were deep in thoughts.

"T-Thank you for helping me, S-Sakuma," Her sweet voice broke the silence as I looked towards her. She was looking at the ground with a blush visible on her cheeks. I stared at her for a moment admiring her cute face, then smiled and replied with, 'you are welcome'.

We both reached the end of the corridor which was connected to opposite sides, I turned to face her as I had known that each one of us will take the opposite way to the classes.

"W-Well if you don't mind, maybe we can walk home together after school." (Because your houses are not far from each other.)

"Y-Yeah sure, why not?" She shyly answered, and I felt happier to hear that.

"Very well, see you after school then," I smiled and waved, her blush didn't leave her feature as she nodded with a shy smile, waved back, then started running off to her class.

I watched her figure disappear for a moment before walking in the opposite way, thinking about what happened. Especially when our hands touched, her skin was soft and her hand was small which would fit perfectly while holding mine-

Wait what am I thinking about again?

Weird these feelings are...

During the class, I absolutely wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying as my mind was in the sky, dreaming about the girl that captured my heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell, ringing. The students left the classroom and headed towards the main gate where I found (Y/n) waiting for me and looking at the ground.

"Sorry, have I kept you waiting for too long?" I asked, she looked surprised by my sudden presence, but then shook her head.

"N-No you haven't, I have just come out a-as well." She answered and shyly smiled at me, I smiled back then we started heading out the school to our homes.

As we were walking, she was behind me, but she suddenly stopped and called my name.

"S-Sakuma!"

I stopped and turned towards her, I noticed her face was blushing again like earlier and she was looking at the ground.

She looked hesitant.

I didn't know why, but I had guessed that she wanted to tell me something.

"Yes?"

"I-I need to t-tell you s-something," she stuttered. I gave her a nod and turned completely towards her, giving her all my attention.

"I-I..." She began, but stopped. Probably because she was taking her courage to say what she needed to tell.

"Ilikedyouforalongtimepleasedon'thateme" She said too quickly, I couldn't comprehend a thing, but I thought I got the idea from the first words she said.

I couldn't form any sentences by that time as I was unsure if what I had heard was what she truly said or it was just my imagination. After a brief moment of awkward silence, her cracked voice broke it.

"I-I'm *sniff* s-sorry, I-I didn't mean t-to *sniff* make it a-a-awkward for you a-and think, I-I'm sorry you think I-I'm weird now *sniff* " She said as she started running past me, but I quickly realized what was about to happen and caught her wrist just in time, before pulling her into a passionate kiss.

She was taken aback by my behavior because she hadn't kissed me back until after a few seconds of realization. After that we had pulled away, I cupped her cheeks and wiped her falling tears with my thumbs.

"Well guess what, I have the same feelings for you." I said with a smile as her eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes before falling down again, I kissed her tears away and stared at her beautiful (e/c) orbs.

"Now now, we don't need those tears, do we?" I said and she just chuckled shyly and wiped her eyes with her fists, she looked at me with a smile before hesitantly pecking my lips. That's what happens when you get a shy girlfriend, doesn't it?

"I-I'm glad you have t-the same feelings as me, I-I would hate myself i-if you ended up hating me," her once joyful eyes turned into sad looks. However, I kissed her forehead and reassured her of my feelings.

She is, after all, my shy angel.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

Hope you are doing well and I'm sorry for the late updates but I have been busy with studying and exams so the updating will be cut off from time to another.

Hope you enjoyed this request, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!