Sakuma Jirou × Reader : An Angel

TRIGGER WARNING : mention of violence and slight mention of gore.

Please proceed with caution!!

. . . 🐧 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I was sitting on the bed looking at my boyfriend of 4 years fixing his eyepach when a question that had been disturbing my mind for a long time ago popped into my head. However, I decided to ask him today.

"Sakuma-san."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you wear that eyepach?" He stopped and looked at me confused as I was staring at him, waiting for his response.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, but that question kept hovering inside my mind for quite a while," I said, avoiding eye contact and turned my gaze towards the ground. I heard his footsteps approaching me before feeling a weight on the bed next to me, he grabbed my chin and turned my head softly.

"I knew you would ask me about it someday and I was trying to avoid this question," I was confused by his words but I said nothing, giving him a chance to continue.

"Well... I don't know if you will believe me or not, and I was afraid you will leave me alone but.... I have something like a monster inside it, if my right eye sees a person walking by, it would send me images of that very same person being mutilated, torn apart, slaughtered, or if it sees a couple kissing, it would send me images of the two lovers brutally ripped away and slashed into pieces of flesh from their skins and devouring each other. I hate that side of me and suffered because of it for years so I was scared of that world of violence...that's why and with my own hands......I tore my right eye off."

...

...

...

Sakuma's POV :

After what I had told her, I looked at her eyes and was shocked when I saw tears running down her face with her palm on her mouth, she looked terrified.

"Baby!" She jumped in my arms hugging me tightly while crying on my shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm not going to leave you no matter what!" She shouted, I was shocked by her reaction.

'She is...an angel,' I thought.

I snapped back to reality and chuckled before laughing, she broke the hug and looked at me confused.

"Babe, you really are soulful but I was just joking, I don't have a monster or something, it's just a kind of illness that obliged me to protect my eye all the time that's it," I reassured her, she was shocked and taken back by my words.

"R-Really?" She stuttered.

"Yes, and I'm so glad you cared about me too much that you won't leave me no matter what, and I promise you the same," I said proudly, holding her cheeks in my palms while leaning closer to her, staring at her eyes then to her lips.

"I'm so proud of you, babe...I love you," thus, I slammed my lips into her own in a perfect sweet kiss. The kiss ended after a few minutes under the lack of air, then I put her forehead against mine.

"I love you so much," I repeated and she smiled.

"I love you as much or maybe more," she said before giggling and I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

I was so lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend like her.

An angel.

. . . 🐧 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you like that small story and don't froget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!