Jealous Suzuno Fuusuke × Reader : I'll Do Anything For You

I found that I had already written this chapter so I thought of publishing it, I don't remember if it was requested or not but here you go.

Enjoy ^°^

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were going out on a date with your boyfriend Suzuno when you decided to enter a coffee shop after a long walk, you both were tired after all.

You both entered the the coffee shop and sat down on a table facing each other, you waited for the waiter to come which he eventually did after a few minutes.

"May I take your order beautiful?" He spoke to you in a flirting way, which you absolutely did not like.

"We would like two cups of coffee please." Suzono answered while glaring at him, the waiter sighed and muttered a quiet 'sure', then walked off.

'That was weird.' You thought to yourself.

5 minutes had passed and the same waiter came back, he put down the cups of coffee and was trying to touch your shoulder on purpose, you felt uncomfortable and shifted in your place as Suzuno just glared at the man before him.

"Excuse me, gentleman, my lady, I will take my leave now." He winked at you and walked away, you looked uncomfortably at the waiter and lifted the cup to drink some coffee, you noticed a small piece of paper underneath the cup. You opened it and you found a number and under it was a sentence 'call me later, beautiful ;)' You ripped the piece of paper and threw it away.

Suddenly, you felt the urge to use the bathroom. Therefore, you excused yourself and left Suzuno behind you, he insisted on keeping an eye on you till you finish, but you said you were going to be fine on your own.

As you exited the washroom, you were about to walk back to your table when you were suddenly pinned into a wall as the waiter from earlier was looking at you.

"Did you get the piece of paper?" He asked and ran a finger down your face into your lips, you were about to resist and scream, but he pinned you harder into the wall and covered your mouth, stopping any screams from skipping out your mouth.

"Shhhh we don't need to make a scene now, do we?" He said getting closer to your face, you started crying silently, trying to get your face away from his.

Suddenly, the waiter groaned and clenched his head.

"What the-" He fell on the ground unconscious. You saw Suzuno glaring deadly at him and was about to start punching the waiter when you hugged Suzuno tightly taking him by surprise. He gently hugged you back and wiped your tears.

"Let's go." He said with a hint of anger, yet trying to stay as calm as possible. He reported the waiter and left the owner to deal with him, then you bith walked out the coffee shop

During the whole way, the white-haired man was wrapping his arm around your waist and glaring deadly at any guy looking at you. You finally got home and you invited him inside since your parents hadn't come home yet, he accepted your invitation.

Therefore, you both walked in and you went to change your clothes upstairs as Suzuno went to the kitchen to get some water.

You went back downstairs and collapsed on the sofa.

'What a day.' You thought to youself, suddenly, you heard a tray put on the table beside the sofa, you looked up to see Suzuno sitting on the edge of the couch before stretching his arm to stroke your hair softly. You sniffled and sat up beside him staring at the food.

"Are you going to starve yourself to death? Start eating already." Suzuno said in an annoyed tone, but you just kept staring down while trying to deter the tears from falling.

"If you don't start eating right now, I'll force it down your throat, you hear-" He started, but stopped immediately when he saw your tears falling as you sobbed silently. He was startled for mere seconds before he gently wrapped his arms around you, smoothly rubbing your back. Suzuno calmed you down and you finally rubbed your eyes and looked at him.

"Why did you follow me back then when I went to the washroom?" You asked, after that you had drunk a glass of water.

"Because I didn't trust leaving you alone while that bastard wasn't getting his eyes off of you." He answered and you stared at him.

"Wait, were you jealous?" You asked and he just 'tched' and looked away, nodding his head. You chuckled softly and kissed his cheek.

"You know I'm yours, and only yours." You reminded him with a smile on your face as you could see him start to blush as he looked away again.

"Thank you for protecting me back there." You said, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'll do anything for you."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!