Piggyback Ride

AU : *whisper* check out my new book in my other account you'll find it in my bio. ;)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

He actually asks you to get on his back for a piggyback ride as a way of training, then he will run around the training yard while you cheer up for him.

Gouenji Shuuya :

You use your special attack on this guy whenever his back is facing while he's working on something. He will catch you in time and place his hands under your knees before going for a walk while you cling to his neck.

Fubuki Shirou :

He will chuckle when you ask him for a piggyback ride and will not dare say no to puppy eyes. He will take a jog towards your favorite place to eat or end up in the beach for some more fun.

Kidou Yuuto :

He will blush if you ask him first, but if you hurt your feet or knees, he will not hesitate to carry you on his back and take you to the infirmary.

Fudou Akio :

He would be sitting on his bed when you sneak behind him and wrap your limbs around his back. He will get the idea of placing his hands underneath your knees and lifting you up on his back, going fast down the stairs and to fresh air. Not giving a damn about the confused eyes watching you both.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

He is more than happy to give you a piggyback ride, he might even practice his endurance while having you on his back.

Nagumo Haruya :

Almost drops you when you suddenly jump on his back, just throw some offenses about him being too weak to handle your weight and he'll give you the piggyback ride you desire to prove you wrong.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

No.

Afuro Terumi :

Chuckles nervously at first, but continues walking to your destination with you trailing kisses on his neck.

Tsunami Jousuke :

You both end up on the ground.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

He is more than happy to give you a piggyback ride. In fact, he would go far to be the one surprising you with one, making both of you end up on the dirty ground with a laughter escaping from your mouths.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this chapter.

Please give it a like if you did and check out my new book in my other account (link in bio).

Stay safe!

See ya!