Mizukamiya Seiryuu × Reader : That Was Your Past, I'm Your Future

(Requested by RomyWesleyPotter)

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

One day, I decided to visit my boyfriend, Mizukamiya, who was a member in the Inazuma Eleven team, he wanted to introduce me to his teammates and the managers.

As I was walking through the road, my mind was focused on so many thoughts instead of my way, on memories to be specific.

I had a hard past when I was young, my parents had died in a car accident and I had to take care of myself in the orphanage, but made my situation worse was that I was present when my relatives got the message that my parents had died. I couldn't accept it, and then at school, most of my friends left me when they knew I had had a tragedy that ruined my life. Currently I had grown up, but still couldn't move on completely over that memory, even after years.

I started feeling slightly better once I had met him though, Mizukamiya helped me through my difficult times and stayed by my side. But the fear of everybody leaving me was still devouring my heart.

I didn't notice the time when I reached my destination, I took a deep breath and found Mizukamiya standing by the door, waiting for me.

"Hey there." He greeted me with his sweet smile, I smiled back and greeted him back.

"So, are you ready?" He asked and I nodded, we held hands and walked inside a huge building, we went towards two big doors from where noise came behind them, I guessed it was the mess hall.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine, I'm sure they will like you." Mizukamiya reassured me as he felt my hand trembling, his hand gently squeezed mine and I looked at him with a smile before taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

He opened the doors and I could see a lot of boys and some girls, either eating or laughing and discussing with each other, everyone stopped and looked at who had just entered the messhall. I nervously smiled at them as Mizukamiya explained who I was and why I was there.

"Nice to meet you! (Y/n)!" A boy with gray hair said who I knew later his name was Haizaki Ryouhei. After quite a while, I started chatting with almost all of the members and getting a lot of questions while Mizukamiya just watched from afar with Haizaki, they were talking as well.

"Sooo (Y/n)! Do you live with your parents?" that question got my attention and I gulped nervously, I was afraid that I would get the same looks, the same thing was going happen again, everyone was going to leave me alone in the darkness. I didn't notice that I was having a panic attack by that moment and my breathing was becoming heavier as well as my heartbeat grew faster.

"(Y/n)...?" the person who asked that pervious question re-asked but with a tone of worry, it was Umihara. I knew she didn't mean to actually upset me and I wouldn't blame her, she didn't know about my past. I quickly excused myself and went outside behind a wall, I sat there and started crying as I felt worse.

2nd person's POV :

Meanwhile with Mizukamiya, he was watching you the whole time to make sure you were alright while talking with Haizaki, but frowned when he saw you running off out of the building, (Like in the picture above), he quickly went to his teammates and asked about what had just happened. Umihara told him what happened with a tone of worry and confusion, he said that he would explain the reason of your sudden change of behavior after that he got you back.

He ran off the building searching for you until he heard a faint voice crying so he quickly ran towards that voice.

Mizukamiya's POV :

As I reached the source of the voice, I found my beautiful (Y/n) sitting on the ground while holding herself and crying, I felt my heart hurt so much to see her like that. I gently wrapped my arms around her bringing her into my lap, she tensed for a moment before she allowed herself to be taken by me to my lap, then she buried her face in my chest crying a bit more.

"Shhh... It's okay, everything is going to be fine, I promise." I gently whispered to her ear and kissed the top of her head as she seemed to relax a bit, I kept patting her back as I sighed deeply. I kept quiet for a moment only hearing her sniffles and hiccups until she finally and slightly calmed down.

"Look at me (Y/n)." I said with a soft and low voice, carefully keeping the tone of my voice as calm and low as it possible. She slowly raised her head and looked at me with watery, puffy eyes, I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay to cry because of what happened before, I know what you are thinking about, but let me tell you something. That was your past, I'm your future."

She looked at me with wide eyes, probably letting my words roll over her mind over and over again. She then realized what I truly meant and her eyes watered again, I let her sob on my shoulder a little bit before reassuring her again that nothing was her fault and we could go through this together. Moreover, she wasn't alone anymore.

Eventually, she seemed to relax completely and I pecked her lips before we both headed back to the others while holding hands tightly. As we got there, (Y/n) received many questions if she was okay and what happened to her, she squeezed my hand and I squeezed back as if telling her that it was okay to tell them. She eventually told them about her hard past, not letting go of my hand as a way of mental support.

(Y/n)'s POV :

As I finished telling them about my past, I shut my eyes waiting for their reaction, at the same time not wanting to see it. However, I was shocked and speechless when they said that it was okay and they were by my side no matter what, they would support me and be the wall to lean on in the hardest times, also they reminded me that I have Mizukamiya by my side as well. I looked up at Mizukamiya and he smiled softly at me with a small nod, small tears formed in the corner my eyes as I looked back at all of them.

"Thank you... Thank you so much, my friends."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys,

Sorry for late update, I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment.

See ya!