When You Have A Nightmare

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asks you with concern present in his eyes, he hugs you tightly and rubs your back until you fall back asleep.

Fubuki Shirou :

"It's alright, snowflake. It was only a dream." He whispers in your ear while you nuzzle his chest.

Gouenji Shuuya :

He watches you toss and mumble in your sleep, but his worries grow up as soon as he sees tears dropping down your eyes. He attempts to wake you up and once he succeeds, you will quickly jump to his arms and cry on his shoulder as he comforts you till you calm down and go back to sleep, wrapped in his strong arms.

"I will protect you, with my life." Firmly says the fire user.

Hiroto Kiyama :

"Shhh... Everything is okay, starlight. I promise I will keep you safe." He whispers in your ear while one hand rubbing your back gently and the other patting your head smoothly.

Fudou Akio :

You were having a nightmare when you screamed and jumped on your bed, you hear fast footsteps coming closer to your dorm, but you could careless about who they belong to as you try to steady your breathing again.

"(Y/n)?!" A certain boy calls your name loudly as he enters your room, he sees your crying figure and rushes to your side before wrapping his arms around you while you tell him about your nightmare.

"Tch. There is no one on Earth that can take me away from you, idiot."

Afuro Terumi :

"Angel?" He calls you by your usual nickname when he feels shifting and soft, quiet sobs. He is faced by your back so he wraps his arms around you from behind and brings you closer to his chest.

"If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself." (Yea boi, it's exactly the song from The Last Of Us 2, our sad Joel 😭)

Kidou Yuuto :

You had a nightmare.

You decide to go to the mess hall and try to find something to help you go back to sleep. At your arrival, you are welcomed by the sight of your boyfriend Kidou sitting on one of the tables while drinking a cup of water,  you silently sit next to him and he moves his arm to put it around your shoulders bringing you closer to him, as if he has known that you had a nightmare.

No words were needed to be spoken.

Nagumo Haruya :

You are walking now to the dorm of your red-haired boyfriend, you climb his bed as soon as you have gotten there, you feel his arm being wrapped around your waist. So, you look at his face and you see that he looks peaceful in his sleep, you gently pick his lips and close your eyes drifting into sleep not noticing the smile drawing on the face of the boy next to you.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

You walk to his dorm and slowly open his door, you gently climb next to him and take his strong hand in your soft, petite ones. You feel his other arm wrap around your back and his hand brought both of yours into his lips to give them a small kiss, you blush from the gesture and suddenly a hit of tiredness overwhelms you. So, you close your eyes slowly drifting into a peaceful slumber, Suzuno calmly watches you and kisses your forehead before going back to sleep in his turn.

Sakuma Jirou :

"I will never let anybody or anything hurt you." He says with a strong seriousness as his grip around you tightens. You look at him and find in his eyes love, loyalty and seriousness. You finally smile and snuggle his chest before falling asleep in your boyfriend's protective arms.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Says the green-haired boy as he gently rubs your back, you then fall asleep, feeling safe in his warm arms.

. . . 🌼 . . .

×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you enjoyed this small scenarios, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!

×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×