If You Are Best Friends With Feelings but Are Oblivious

Requested by @levaniea. Thank you for requesting!

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Endou Mamorou :

Everyone could tell that you two had a thing for each other, but no matter how much teasing and pushing you both got to confess, you didn't dare. You feared that a potential rejection might ruin years of friendship.

It was only when jealousy almost overwhelmed you that you confessed your feelings first, and you did not expect the bright grin that ignited Endou's face as he told you that your feelings were mutual.

Gouenji Shuuya :

It was obvious that you liked him, but a bit challenging on his part. Gouenji was not a man of many words, but his care for you spoke volumes of the dear place you hold in his heart.

Despite being reassured by everyone that you did like him, he was quite oblivious because he did not want to confuse your kindness for feelings for him. Eventually, he decided to follow his heart and lay his secret bare for you to either accept or reject.

Fubuki Shirou :

He was oblivious to his own feelings towards you, let alone your feelings for him. He was certain of the tremendous care he held for you, but there was something else to it; something he could not quite pinpoint. 

Fubuki is an honest and straightforward person, so it did not take him a long while to confront you, "I want to be honest with you, (Y/n). You have always been there for me through thick and thin, and for that I have infinite gratitude. But there is something more to this; something that I'm not sure I quite understand myself, for I've never felt this way before... It's as if I've fallen in love with you."

Kidou Yuuto :

Similar to Gouenji, his gestures of care displayed thick layers of affection and admiration that everyone could see except for you. You dismissed his care for acts of being civil; it was not because you did not reciprocate his feelings, but you did not want to give yourself false hope.

You felt lucky enough that you were a close of friend of Kidou's, and you did not dare to ask for more. Eventually, it was neither you nor him who confessed, but his sister that accidently exposed his secret to you in front of him.

Fudou Akio :

Everyone could tell that you held a special place in Fudou's eyes. From the way he looks at you, to the softness he reserves only for you. He was teased times and times again by Kidou, but he denied any feelings he had for you.

He kept his feelings hidden because he was sure you did not feel the same about him, despite Kidou's best efforts to convince him otherwise. That was until he was caught jealous when he spotted you having fun with another guy. He confessed in the vaguest way possible later that evening, "you're my person."

He smirked at your face that was completely lost in confusion. You boombared him with question until he sighed in annoyance and gave in with the faintest blush, "I like you, idiot." He mumbled, and you barely caught it.

Then an awkward silence engulfed your blushing figures, yet inside your hearts was a different story, for the loud beats almost pierced your ears from inside. That was until you responded with a quiet, "I like you too."