7 Minutes In Heaven : Afuro Terumi

. . . 🕊️ . . .

The door slammed, the lights turned off and you were left in complete darkness as voices echoed outside the room. Suddenly, the darkness was stabbed by the light coming from behind the door as it was opened and a person was pushed inside. You couldn't make out who it was because the door was closed too quickly, taking the only source of light with it.

"Hello?" A familiar voice to you asked.

"Afuro?" His name rolled out your lips as you couldn't believe your ears.

"(Y/n)? It's you," he sighed, "I'm glad it's none than you." His words caused a faint blush to appear on your cheeks. Though he couldn't see it.

You heard some footsteps coming closer to you as you were sure that it was Afuro who was coming to you. Your heartbeat sped up with each step he took, causing you to feel slightly more nervous and a bit of a mess.

"M-May I hold your hand? I want to make sure you are fine around this dark place." He asked politely with a nervous tone, you couldn't decline his request so you reached your hand out to search for his, and once you found it, you were surprised by how big his hand was compared to your petite one. Suddenly, an object that wasn't put correctly fell on the floor, causing a loud noise to interrupt the peaceful silence that was around the room.

You yelped and clutched to the closest thing your hand landed on, after that the loud noise came to an end and the peace started to come back to the room, you noticed that the thing you were holding into was pretty warm. In fact, the comfort and warmth coming for it was pretty relaxing, so you allowed yourself to relax a bit, that's when you felt a hand ran through your (h/c) hair in a smooth and comforting way.

"Everything is alright, I'm here." You tensed up when you realized that you were holding to none other than Afuro. Noticing the tension of your body, Afuro gave you a small squeeze on your hand that was holding his the entire time, as if reassuring you that it was all right. Before you could proceed to take an action or speak a word, you chin was pulled up and soft lips made contact with your own. Since you had already known who was kissing you, you didn't try to protest or push him away from you. In fact, you held his hand tighter as you began to kiss back.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on blinding every sight and killing the darkness that once roamed the room, voices from the outside world cut the peace that hugged the room, which made you break the kiss and stare at the group that stood by the doorway in complete embarrassment, speechless.

"It happened!" Haruna yelled as the other girls started fangirling around, you were too embarrassed to look at them, and it was as if Afuro read your mind because he had pushed your head towards his chest gently, blocking the sight of you. You looked up at him as you received a warm smile from the male holding you, you faintly thanked him as he went ahead with the questions and conversations that exploded on him.

You couldn't be any grateful.

. . . 🕊️ . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!