7 Minutes In Heaven : Fubuki Atsuya

Requested by RimaNsr

. . . 🌼 . . .

Darkness.

That was all that surrounded you as you stood still in the middle of the room. No this was not a horror story, but you took part in a very known game called '7 minutes in heaven'.

Forced to take a part of it more precisely.

"Are you going to keep standing on the same spot and staring around, that's not going to help you any further if you ask me." A familiar voice broke the silence that once had been roaming the area.

"Well, what am I supposed to do other than that?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Something useful." His answer irritated you, which made you form a pout. Though you were already used to his rudeness, Atsuya never meant whatever harsh words he had ever said to you.

"Says the one who's just as useless as me." You threw back as you could somehow make out his figure that was leaning against the wall with crossed arms.

"Hey!" You heard footsteps rush towards you, which made you back up. In result, however, you tripped on your way backwards, you were shocked as you realized it was too late to hold yourself up. Accepting your fate, you shut your eyes and embraced yourself, waiting for the harsh contact of the fall to take hug your body. But nothing came.

In the opposite, you warmth spread through your body as a pair of arms held you closer to someone's body. You guessed it, it was Atsuya.

"Careful now." He said as you felt his breath tickle your ear, your blood traveled all the way to your cheeks as you fixed your eyes on the figure in front of you. Your brain was too fuzzy to make up the correct words to say as thoughts, or more specifically questions, found their way through your skull, blocking every attempt to form a proper sentence. In result, you were left stuttering out words to thank the male that had just practically saved you.

"You don't have to thank me,"

He smirked as he stood you in front of him and pulled you into a quick, dominant kiss.

"That would make up for it."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Also, I'm thinking about starting a new book soon, probably a horror one. I'll let you know if you are interested.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment, I love reading them!

Stay safe!

See ya!