7 Minutes In Heaven : Suzuno Fuusuke

. . . 🌼 . . .

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" A certain silver-haired male asked with an annoyed tone as he stared at what he assumed to be your figure. You both were currently under the roof of a room that was blanked with darkness where you were forced to be after that it was your turn to play 7 minutes in heaven.

"How can I know?" You answered, feeling annoyed.

"Well the people outside are your friends, aren't they?"

"Well you accepted to play this game."

"I didn't, I was forced to. I hate this game already."

"W-Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you that you had to be with me!" You shouted and pouted as a few tears settled in the corner of your eyes. That wasn't how you expected it to go when you saw that you would be in the same room with your secret crush.

Suzuno turned quiet after your sudden outburst, he had to think twice about what he had said that made you upset, but what was said was said, and he had to fix it.

He sat next to you and let a barely audible sigh escape his lips.

"Listen, it's not about being with you that made me hate the game. The game itself is stupid, but being with you makes it better." The silver-haired male said with a voice near a whisper, but you still could hear him clearly. His words caused a strong pink shade to appear on your cheeks, and you thanked the darkness for covering the sight.

"I can already tell you have something for you, so let's go out together." He finished.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this story. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you want to support author-chan.

Stay safe!

See ya!