Fideo Ardrena × Reader : Period

. . . 🌼 . . .

Fideo's POV :

I was walking back to my and (Y/n)'s shared apartement when I heard moaning and screaming coming through the door, I panicked and quickly opened the door, she wouldn't do such a thing, would she?

"(Y/n)!" I snapped as I opened the door, only to see her on the bed curling on a fetal position while holding her stomach.

"H-Hey, babe," she said weakly and she seemed to be in pain, I hurried beside her and she whimpered, I started rubbing her back up and down but it didn't work, so I decided to question about the problem.

"What's wrong? (Y/n) honey, what happened?"

"I-It's the time of the month," she said as she tightened her grip around her stomach and moaned, I felt pity for her but what I said was a big mistake.

"I never thought it will be this bad,"

"WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT FROM BLEEDING EVERY FREAKING MONTH AND FEEL YOUR WHOLE BODY GOING WEAK AND YOU CAN'T MOVE A SINGLE FREAKING MUSCLE!" She shouted at me and then started to whimper, I was shocked by that side of her that I had never seen. Luckily, I knew some stuff about the period thing.

"You want some candies or chocolates?" I asked and her eyes brightened and nodded quickly, I sighed at her childish side and got up to buy some sweets for her, but honestly, I liked that side of her, she seemed cute and innocent...except when she was angry.

I came back from the store after 5 mins and walked to her side, she was still whimpering but when she saw the candies she jumped and took them like a hungry mad girl and started eating it eagerly, I just kept watching her as she didn't bother to thank me or even look at me, but I didn't mind as long as she was happy.

"Mmm... My abdomen huuuurts~" she groaned and I got up leaving the room.

"Fideo, are you leaving?" She asked sadly as tears formed in her (e/c) eyes.

"Wait here, I'll be back," I said and went to the bathroom.

I returned to the bedroom holding a hitting pad to help her with the stomachache.

I entered the room and I found her crying while eating a bar of chocolate, I felt so bad for her but I needed to do my best.

"Here let put that on your abdomen," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed, she looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Okay..." she rolled and laid on her back, then I lift her shirt a little and placed the hitting pad on her abdomen, she winced at the feeling but relaxed eventually.

"C-Can we c-cuddle?" She asked, using her puppy eyes. I sighed again with a smile and got up to grab some blankets, I laid beside her then laid the blankets above us as I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her hair.

Stroking her hair always helped her to calm down and sleep, so that was the best idea to make her sleep.

"I love you so much," she said before her breathing began to turn calm, I knew she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too so much," I smiled at her peaceful face, then kissed her lips before I closed my eyes dozing off as well.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have liked this short story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!