Gouenji Shuuya × Popular Reader : And That's How We Met

(Requested by maaxel)

. . . 🔥. . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I was on charge to deliver a bunch of paper to the teachers' office when I felt the heavy weight of the bunch of paper being removed. I was surprised, but smiled once I saw Goenji holding the other half.

"I guess you need help." He said, returning my smile by a small one, I nodded still smiling and we both headed to our destination. Everyone we walked pass either waved to me with a sweet smile or whispered something to his or her friend, there were rumors that me and Goenji were dating, which wasn't true..... Yet.

Yes, yes, I had a crush on him but I didn't think he would have the same feelings for me. Yes, I know that I was popular at school but that still wasn't satisfying my ideas of him having the same feelings. Maybe he would rather a simple girl with a simple life than a popular girl with a famous title. That was why I wasn't completely bothered with those rumors.

Goenji was my friend and my classmate after all and we hang out a lot lately. No wonder why people thought we were dating.

As we reached the office, Goenji opened the door using his foot and we placed the two bunches of paper on the desk, then we quietly left the office and closed the door behind us.

"Thanks for helping me out with carrying those, Goenji." I smiled at him genuinely and he just patted my head.

"No need to thank me for something like this." He smiled sweetly. On our way back to our classroom, I noticed that it was empty. Therefore, I got surprised.

"Where are the others? Or have we just arrived early for the next class?" I asked, more likely myself.

"Umm.. (Y/n) look at the board..." Goenji said with a tone of... embarrassment?

I did as I was told and what I saw made me speechless. There, was my name plus Goenji's name equals a big heart and a 'love' word in the middle of the heart, all written on the board. I was blushing madly and wished to earth to swallow me right there, right then.

There was an awkward silence between us and I was looking at the ground while Goenji was looking out the window. After a brief moment of silence, I decided to break the quiet atmosphere.

"W-Well I see that the others are kinda late today." I wanted to mentally slap myself for stuttering, he nodded and looked towards me with a faint pink color on his cheeks.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking," he paused and looked me, I nodded signaling him to continue.

"I heard about the rumors about us and I...." he paused again and I could see his cheeks grew redder. (Awww isn't that cute?! Just imagine how he would look like on this state <3)

"I-If you have the same feelings as mine, we can make those rumors become a reality." He stuttered then looked away towards the ceiling quickly, I was left speechless again and couldn't help the burning heat on my cheeks.

"I-I'm so sorry if I made it awkward for you but-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his in a sweet short kiss. Well, there my first kiss was lost for someone I loved which I was glad it was Goenji.

"I-I have the same feelings as you." I said avoiding the eye contact, then I felt his arms around my body and his hand soothing my back.

"I'm so glad to hear that, I will never leave you and I will always protect you from anything that might hurt you." He sighed in relief and his smile stretched into a genuine one.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his closer to me.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"And that's how mommy and daddy were a couple for many years and ended up marrying each othet and having two cute angels." I finished telling my 6 years old daughter and my 9 years old son about how Goenji and I started dating by pinching their noses, both of them giggled.

Yes, we got married and had two wonderful children, I took my children to their room and layed each one of them on his bed. I muttered to them a goodnight with a kiss on the forehead. As they both were fast asleep, I felt two arms wrap around my waist tightly.

"And I didn't break that promise." Goenji's calm voice suddenly was heard near my ear, I blushed at that and Goenji didn't miss that detail and chuckled softly.

"I'm glad I still have that kind of effect on you even after these years, darling." He said and I could feel he was smiling. I turned towards him and gave him a hug then pecked his lips, he slowly side hugged me and gazed at our children.

"They are wonderful just like their mother." Goenji said with the same smile never leaving his face, I giggled quietly and shook my head.

"They are smart just like their father." I smiled. Thus, I received a kiss on the cheek from the man next to me.

My life was a very beautiful and peaceful one besides my husband and my children. I couldn't ask for more.

. . . 🔥 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this request, don't forget to vote and feel free to share your thoughts.

See ya!