Tsunami Jousuke × Reader : Carrot jello

. . . 🌊 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

"Eat it."

"No."

"Eat."

"No."

"Dammit, Tsunami-kun eat it already," I said feeling irritated, but he shook his head stubbornly.

How unyielding.

"I swear you will like it, please now do it for me, trust me," I pleaded, he stared at me with a hesitant look then at the carrot jello, but looked away without touching it, I sighed in annoyance.

"Fine, do whatever you want," and with that I walked away, he wasn't even trying and it got me annoyed.

"Wait!" I heard him chasing after me. Great, now I have to get angrier.

"I'm sorry it's just..." He stopped while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't like carrots and I don't trust you enough to try it," I completed his sentence while crossing my arms.

He sighed and said "Look (Y/n), I just don't like carrots like you said, I hate them but I find it odd to try something I hate most, you must have passed through a similar situation, didn't you?" He was right, I sighed in defeat and nodded as he smiled widely.

"Now now I will try it, just for you," he gave me a peck on the cheek before he took my hand then ran back to the mess hall, he held the plate in his habds, shaking, then took the spone  as he started touching the joll in hesitation and...curiosity.

"Try it," I said smiling, he gave me an awkward smile before looking back at the jello and gulped. He took a bit and quickly ate it with his eyes closed shut, suddenly he opened his eyes widely and looked at the jello.

"D-Delicious..." he sounded shocked by the fact that the jello with 'carrots' is pretty delicious.

"See, I told ya," I said while nodding proudly.

"Thank you (Y/n) you are the best of the best!" he shouted, hugging me.

"Anything for my idiot boyfriend," I replied with happiness and hugging him back.

. . . 🌊 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you like this short fluffy story and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!

Inazuma Eleven Oneshots/ Boyfriend/ Husband Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें