Fubuki Shirou × Nerd Reader : Thank You My Injured Arm!

(Requested by AsuraPenguin)

. . . ❄️ . . .

Fubuki's POV :

I was walking through the corridor of the school when I heard shouting and fighting, I ran towards the source of the loud noises and I found (Y/n), in the yard, fighting with the same gang, again.

She was a nerd and mean person, she would hang out with some of her 'friends' and fight with other girls, even boys sometimes. I watched as they were shouting at each other and insults filled the air. Suddenly, a girl grabbed (Y/n)'s arm behind her back which made a 'crack' sound be heard, looked like she sprained her arm.

(Y/n) screamed in pain as some people intervened to break them free, they managed to achieve their goal but it looked like (Y/n) was in huge pain that I noticed she was trying to hold back tears.

I quickly went towards her and lifted her in my arms and hurried to the infirmary, once I placed her on the bed, I quickly called for the nurse as she came rapidly and started examining (Y/n)'s arm.

As expected, that girl had strained her arm and (Y/n) was, then, suffering from a massive pain. Furthermore, the arm wasn't going to be healed until after months.

I looked at (Y/n) wincing as the nurse kept examining her arm and pressing her thumbs against (Y/n)'s arm.

"I will have to get your bone back to its original place, it'll be quick but that doesn't mean it won't hurt so much." The nurse explained and I could see fear in (Y/n)'s eyes as she nodded slowly, I sat down next to her and took her other hand squeezing it slightly, reassuring her that I was there for her. She looked shocked at me but before she could speak, the nurse pulled her bone back to its original place, causing (Y/n) to scream and cry.

I held her in my arms as the nurse bandaged her arm.

"Shhh... It's alright now, you're okay," I kept whispering in her ear while stroking her hair. After that the nurse washad finished her job, she ordered (Y/n) to take rest and not to overwork herself then to take some pills in case her arm started hurting again. The nurse eventually left, leaving us in a deep silence.

"Why?" (Y/n)'s cracked voice broke the silence, I knew exactly what she meant.

"I don't know," I answered. She looked up at me with a glare then placed her head back on my shoulder.

"Anyway, thank you, I guess," she said, and I looked at her before chuckling.

" 'I guess'? " I repeated her word as she smiled.

"Yep, I'm not the type of person that thanks people, but you're an exception today."

"Oh and how's that an exception?" I asked.

"If it wasn't for you who brought me here, no one else would really care, but I'm asking why you? I used to be a nerd to you, yet here you are," she sadly said and looked at me with a confused, sad look.

I stared at her for a moment and thought about her question, it was true she wasn't nice to me but I couldn't just stay still and watch her suffer, not only that, I started having feelings for her. It was odd how I felt, but I was sure I couldn't deny my feelings anymore.

"I guess I have feelings for you," I mumbled and quickly looked away as I could feel my cheeks heating up a bit.

"I couldn't hear what you said," she said. I took a deep breath and spoke louder.

"I-I think I have feelings for you!" I shut my eyes closed and waited for her to laugh at me and call me an idiot or anything else. However, when I opened my eyes I saw tears running down her cheeks as she gazed at me.

"W-Why are you crying??" I asked, panicking a bit. She shook her head and wiped her eyes with her healthy arm.

"I've never thought you would feel the same."

Wait, the same?

"What do you mean by that?" I was confused.

"I-I started liking you for a while now, but I've never thought you would feel the same because you know, I wasn't so nice to you or to anybody else."

"Well, we can work on that together and you'll be a better person," I hugged her gently and carefully not to hurt her injured arm.

"I guess I should thank my arm for getting injured, because of it, I was able to be with you." She said -more like telling herself- chuckling and running a finger around my chest in circles.

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Oh you would really do that?" I teased and she looked up at me nodding with a smile.

"Then do it," I softly spoke with a smile never leaving my face.

"Thank you my injured arm!" She shouted to her arm. Thus, we started laughing as happiness embraced the two of us.

. . . ❄️ . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!