Kira Hiroto (Ares no Tenbin) × Reader : Your Attention, Idiot

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I was waiting for Hiroto to come to my place since he had called me all of a sudden and told me that he was paying a visit, my parents weren't around because they had traveled for a business trip, so that he wouldn't meet them until another time.

I got bored by waiting for him in my room because he had told me that he would pass by somewhere to buy something for the both of us, and I didn't mind.

I got up and ran to the living room, turned on the TV, put on my favourite channel of movies and kept watching. Suddenly, I heard the door ringing so I jumped up and went to open the door.

"Hey, Hiroto!" I greeted him with a grin, a smile appeared on his face as he tried to hide it but I could see it, I kissed his cheek and ran back to the living room to continue the movie, but I hadn't noticed the blush forming on Hiroto's cheeks, he walked to the kitchen after closing the door to put the stuff he bought for us, then walked to me, he saw me focusing on the movie so he walked around the couch and sat beside me, we stayed silent because I had been caught up with movie, he 'tch'ed and wrapped an arm around me, I gasped slightly and turned to look at him with a confused look as he avoided my gaze, I sighed as a smile found its way to my face then looked back at the movie.

"No, you baka! He is behind you! Run! hurry up!" I shouted with my hands up.

"Here take it, you idiot! I warned you to run but who cares! Ughh! Now you can rest in peace, good job Mr. murderer," I mumbled and all of a sudden, I felt a grip tighten on my shoulder, I looked at my shoulder then at Hiroto who was looking at me, I decided to shrug it off and continue watching not noticing a glare that was sent to the TV.

After 20 minutes, Hiroto got up and walked to the TV and turned it off.

...

...

...

"WHY?!" I exclaimed, jumping from the couch.

"Tch," was what I received from him as he kept his gaze on my very deadly glare, he sighed and finally walked to me.

"I want your Attention, idiot,"  he said and leaned down so his face was inches from mine, with his fists resting on his sides.

"Just ask for it instead of turning off the TV," I said, crossing my arms.

"Like you would care," he said and stood steadily while crossing his arms, looking directly at my (e/c) eyes with his pink ones.

"Of course I will, what kind of girlfriend I would be if I didn't care?" I said, and he looked at me shocked, bothered then looked away blushing but I didn't fail to notice it.

"Is the big terrifying Kira Hiroto blushing?" I mocked with a smirk on my face.

"H-Huh?! Wh-Whatever," He stuttered and looked away, I laughed as he looked at me in surprise before his eyes softened.

He walked to me before lifting me as I yelped in result, he put me on his lap as I blushed at the position we were in.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" I yelped as he nuzzled his face in my neck kissing, sucking, and ended by bitting it leaving a mark that wouldn't disappear anytime soon.

"Like I said....I want your attention on me instead of that stupid movie," he said with a tone of annoyance in his voice, I looked at him shocked but chuckled at his behavior, he looked at me with a glare.

"Sorry sorry, I just can't...." and I broke into laughs, he stared at me as I kept laughing. Suddenly, I felt him.........Tickling me!

He knew that I hated tickling because it hurt my stomach from laughing too much.

"NO! HAHAHA! STOP PLEASE!"

"Say I'm sorry."

"I-I-I'M SORRY!"

"Say I'm such an idiot, master Hiroto."

"N-NEVER!"

"As you wish," and he tickled my sides and I couldn't push him away as laughing took all my energy.

"OKAY! OKAY!" I shouted and he stopped.

"Say it," he said with an evil smirk.

"You are cruel," I said quietly with a grin, he tickled my sides again as I laughed harder again.

"OKAY OKAY I-I'M S-SUCH AN IDIOT, M-MASTER H-HIROTO!" I shouted and he stopped so I took deep breaths trying to calm myself while wiping my tears away.

"Honestly, you are really such an idiot..... and I love you, idiot," he mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear it.

"What was that?" I asked as curiosty took the best of me.

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"I said it was nothing."

"I know it wasn't just nothing, now tell me pleaaase," I gave him my best puppy eyes.

He sighed and surprised me with his lips on mine in a sweet and passionate kiss.

"I love you too," I said with a warm smile, leaning on his chest as I sat on his lap with his arms around me protectively that I knew I would be always safe around.

. . . 🌼 . . .

H

ey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this small story and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!