Badass Kira Hiroto × Sick Reader

(Requested by NyssagalbeCardona)

. . . ⚡. . .

It was a beautiful, sunny, refreshing day, but...

"ACHOO!"

There you were laying on your couch and watching your favorite show on TV, you couldn't go to school because you had caught a cold, so you had to skip your classes for the whole day.

"Damn, I think I'll have a lot to catch up on after this stupid cold is over," you said to yourself, wiping your nose with a tissue.

Your parents had gone to work so you were alone at home, your friends texted you and asked for the reason why you hadn't gone to school.

You smiled at that because it had shown you that they cared about you. Suddenly, the door was knocked twice and you groaned as you got up with the blanket around your body, you opened the door and you were totally shocked to see the badass person of your school. Kira Hiroto.

"K-Kira?!"

He kept silent and stared at you for a moment then handed you some papers.

"Here are the lessons you missed today," he said, looking away.

"Thank you," you took the papers and smiled at him.

"Tch," he answered. All of sudden, you started breathing heavily and your vision started to blurry, you felt your body getting heavier, but as you were about to collapse on the ground,
Hiroto had seen you and immediately caught you before you fell, he gently lifted your body in his arms and closed the door behind him then placed you on the couch.

"Tch. Such a troublemaker," he whispered to himself with a hint of annoyance yet worry.

. . . . . After an hour and half . . . . .

You woke up with a headache and you groaned while catching your head, you sat up but noticed a cold towel fall off your forehead. You were confused about what happened since you only had remembered talking to Hiroto but after that, everything went black.

"Look who's finally awake," Hiroto said as he walked closer to you, holding a tray and placed it on the table beside the couch. You looked closely at the tray and it contained a bowl of soup, a glass of water, and some pills.

Hiroto sat next to you and placed his hand on your forehead.

"Still burning up," he looked at your eyes and saw the blush on your -already red- face.

'Why?' Was the only question in your mind.

"Tch, stop looking at me like that, it's annoying," he instantly looked away and you did as you were told.

"You are going to eat some soup then you are going to take these pills, it will help you with your fever and coughs," he explained and he took the bowl in his lap and held a spoon towards your mouth.

"Say aaaa," he said with a smirk, mocking you and you pouted but you didn't protest. He started laughing at you and you felt embarrassed and hid your face with both your hands.

He continued feeding you and you felt embarrassed, but you also found it cute and nice from him to take care of you while you were sick.

After you had finished eating, you took some pills and Hiroto laid you back on the couch dropping the blanket above you along the cold towel on your forehead, he was about to leave when you caught his hand and pulled him to you with the small strength you had.

"Tch, annoying brat," he mumbled, but you smiled as he laid beside you and wrapped you in his arms.

"Hiroto?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you taking care of me? You could've just left."

"That's an annoying and stupid question but I'll answer you," he looked down at you and gently placed his lips on yours, you could feel your cheeks burning as you kissed him back, suddenly he pulled back and put his hand on your cheek with wide eyes.

"Is your fever getting worse?!" He shouted and you stared at him for a moment taken aback by his behavior and you started chuckling which caused a cough afterwards.

"No, it's not my fever, but you would get sick if you stayed near me," You said with a worried tone and he just shook his head.

"Just get some rest now and if you need anything, just let me know," he said as your eyes started to get heavier by the moment, you nodded and closed your eyes falling asleep almost immediately.

He stayed up for a little longer before his eyes started to close as you both fell into a peaceful slumber in the arms of one another.

Extra Ending :

"ACHOO!" Hiroto groaned as he was sitting on his bed as you chuckled.

"Shut up, damn you (Y/n), I feel like crap," he complained with his cracked voice.

"Warned you that you would get sick as well"

"Shut-t-t, aaachoo... shut up..."

"You look cute," You smiled and kissed his burning cheek.

. . . ⚡ . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you liked this story, also don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!