Special Chapter 2 : Kidou Yuuto

Continuation to the previous special Chapter of Kidou Yuuto. But it can be read as an individual chapter.

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

It was night when I was gathering and counting the soccer balls that were used for the day's training.

"28...29...Minus one which Endou keeps in his room, all soccer balls are here, mission done !" I said as I stretched my arms, then I thought about the match that took place a few days ago between Raimon and Teikoku, then my mind drafted to think about a certain red-eyed boy. Suddenly, I heard some noise coming from the very far wall. I rose an eyebrow. Who could it be at this time of the day?

I slowly yet cautiously walked towards the wall, following the source of the noise whilst my mind raged with questions and slight state of panic and anxiety, I peeked to see behind the wall and found nothing but a squirrel that jumped out a bush.

"You scared me," I said as I let a soft breath out, but as I was about to turn on my heals to leave, a hand covered my mouth, muffing my screams of shock and terror.

"Shhh..." The person said as they slammed me to the wall forcefully but with slight gentleness, I closed my eyes because of the impact that left the back of my head throbbing.

"I will remove my hand and you stay quiet, understood?" A very familiar voice said as I opened my eyes in shock to stare at none other than Kidou Yuuto, who was still wearing his Teikoku soccer uniform. I slowly nodded my head as he let go of my mouth without breaking eye contact, a smirk never leaving his face.

"Missed me, sweet (Y/n)?" He asked, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear and running his finger through my temple, cheek, jawline, then under the chin.

"Why are you here?" I asked with serious eyes.

"I came to see you." His response made me rise a brow and look at him with a confused look, my heart silently fluttering at his words. However, I shook my head and looked at him with the same serious eyes.

"Why are you in the bad side? Why are you following that man-" I was silenced by a finger that was placed on my lips, shutting me up immediately.

"Now, now, I came to see you. I'm not here to talk about anything but you." He said with his mischievous smirk, making me doubt his intentions, "It's been a very long time since the last time I've seen you, and I've missed talking to you. I hope you feel the same." He continued with his smile.

"Are you happy with how things are? Destroying everything?" I asked with a serious tone, making his smile fall and replaced by a blank expression as he looked slightly startled by my question.

"See you soon, (Y/n)." He said, preparing to leave.

"Wait-" But I was silenced by a pair of soft lips against mine as my body was held forcefully against the boy before me as he proceeded into more detail of the make out. As we parted away, slightly out of breath, he smirked as he let go of me and whispered a "Talk to you soon, sweet (Y/n)," he vanished just like that, leaving me to me thoughts as my whole body was as if it was set on fire.

I guess it is not the last time I will see him.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing fine and I hope you are have enjoyed your time reading this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment or two.

Stay safe!

See ya!