Nagumo Haruya × Reader : Be Mine

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

. . . 🏵️ . . .

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Take this!" Nagumo exploded in victory as he defeated me in a soccer game on playstation, I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms while looking away embarrassed.

"See? I told you I will win, you need to practice one hundred years to defeat me," he punshed the air and laughed.

"I just let you win...I want a rematch!" I said defending myself and determinating on defeating him.

"Fine, another one but this time we will have a condition..." He said and smirked, I got confused but nodded.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, if I won, you have to do 3 things whatever that I tell you," he said, keeping his smirk.

"And what do I get in return if I won?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Ask whatever you want, that's just IF you won," he laughed and I looked away.

"Whatever," I mumbled and got ready to play, but before that, I decided to tie my (h/c) hair into a ponytail (or put anything to keep your hair away from your face) until I noticed his gaze on me and he looked lost in his own thoughts, I lifted my eyebrows as I looked at him confused.

"Umm...Nagumo?" I waved my hand on his face, and he seemed to snap back to reality.

"Oh...uh...oh (Y/n) sorry I wasn't staring-, I mean I was but not that way! I mean-" he stopped as I chuckled, then laughed at his behaviour.

"Let's play, shall we?" I said smiling, he was suprised but nodded slowly.

The battle took half an hour or more. Eventually, it ended by me being defeated. Again.

"You caaaan't win against me, I'm soooo professional at this game, silly," he laughed and I was trying to keep calm, however I couldn't help but hit him on the head hard to make him calm a little.

"You've got three wishes, mister Aladdin," I said in a teasing voice and snickered.

"Well miss fairy, I want you first to umm.... dance with no music for a 1 minute," he said, smirking and waiting for my reaction.

"WHAT? No I'm not doing this..." I said and looked away.

"You know you have to," he said crossing his arms, I sighed heavily and got up while he got up too.

"Okay, I guess," I started dancing like a crazy and he was catching his stomach while laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God.....(Y-Y/n) you are so..." He managed to say between laughs but couldn't finish his sentence, I stopped and felt my cheeks burning.

"Y-Your second wish..." I said, avoiding eye contact. He wiped his tears that were in the corner of his eyes and looked at me taking a deep breath.

"Do push ups until you can't do anymore, 5 seconds between each push up," he said, trying hardly not to laugh again.

"NO! NOT THAT!" I yelled, he knew I hated push ups and I couldn't do more than 5.

"Or...I will break 3 eggs on your head and take a picture before posting it on Facebook, " he smirked and grabbed his phone.

"No, no! Fine! I'm doing it, you are so cruel," I cursed under my breath and started doing push ups as told, 5 seconds between every push up. I managed to do 4 push ups before collapsing on the floor.

"I can't do more," I said, closing my eyes, he was laughing so hard and I glared at him.

"Okay last one is....." he said looking down at me then he lifted me on his shoulder carrying me to the bedroom, he throws me on the bed and I yelped and he throws himself above me, I blushed so hard and looked away. He grabbed my left hand up as my other hand tried to hide my face, he took my right hand away and kissed my lips as I hesitantly kissed back, then he broke it as he leaned down my neck sucking it, I tried my best not to moan but I couldn't stop them, he smirked and bit my neck letting a mark that wouldn't disappear soon.

"This is my last wish,(Y/n), Be Mine," he whispered.

. . . 🏵️ . . .

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hey guys!

I was trying hard to think of a nice yet amusing story and I came up with this idea, I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and leave a comment. .

See ya!

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×