7 Minutes In Heaven : Nagumo Haruya

. . . 🌼 . . .

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!" You heard a familiar voice that sounded annoyed shout.

"Because you agreed to do it, now quite being loud and get into the room!" Then the guy was pushed into the dark room as the door shut behind him before he could ever have the chance to argue.

"Who's here?" The same voice asked, annoyed. But you didn't respond.

"Fine, if you don't want to talk, I'll find out myself." You got a bit concerned when he said the last part, what was he going to do?

You heard footsteps roaming the room, in attempt to catch a slight glimpse of who might be Nagumo's partner in the game. Then he finally found you sitting on the floor, refusing to look at him.

"Huh? It's you," he said, "Why didn't you answer me?" He finished with an irritated tone. It wasn't that you didn't respond to him because you didn't like being in the same room as him. It was your fear from his reaction when he knew that it was you.

"I-I didn't hear you." You mentally slapped yourself for the stupid reason as you called it.

"Huh?!" He was quite confused, there was no way you didn't hear his voice screaming all this time at all. However, instead of arguing more, Nagumo decided to let it slip as he sat next to you with a loud sigh.

"You don't have to come up with stupid reasons if you don't like being in the same room as me." Closing his eyes, he said with a slightly noticeable disappointed, sad tone.

"It's not that I don't like being here, it's just... I don't know what your reaction would be if you knew it was me." You answered with a low voice.

"Huh? Don't be an idiot, why wouldn't I like being here? I would gladly be wherever you are." It was too late then when he realized what he said, his cheeks turned red, his ears burned and his brain tried to come up with every way to cover up what he had just said.

"I-I-It's not what you think!!" He stuttered out loud, you had never seen him in such state before, the thing that made you let a few giggles escape your lips.

"S-Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Nagumo was too embarrassed to look back at your figure that was blanked by darkness, but he didn't mind listening to your giggles that filled the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you, it was just cute." You said with a huge blush on your face. But before you knew it, two lips quickly brushed over yours as you were pulled into a dominant, passionate kiss. Surprisingly, Nagumo tried to be as gentle as he could just to make sure you would be comfortable around him.

When the kiss ended, you both were a blushing mess that you couldn't face each other. Nagumo attempted to apologize but you quickly reassured him that you didn't mind.

"This game is stupid but it is the only opportunity I got to ask you this... Will you be my girlfriend?"

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for late update but life is getting busier as the time passes.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Stay safe!

See ya!