Genda Koujirou × OC : The King and The Emerald

Requested by the lovely _koujiro_ Thank you for requesting!

OC's name : Otohiko Rentarou.

Invented Team : Emerald Sparkle

. . . 🌼 . . .

Being part of Teikoku Gakuen, Genda had the opportunity to meet several people throughout his stay in the academy. Yet, none of them was as mesmerising as the girl from the Emerald Sparkle.

Kageyama, the man responsable for the academy's team, requested a friendly match between Teikoku Gakuen and Emerald Sparkle. Everyone in the team knew that the reason behind his choice wasn't only to enhance the team's work, but also to test his 'materpiece's aquired, advanced abilities.

Genda didn't care the slightest about Kageyama's intentions. If anything, he only wanted to test his own abilities and progress.

However, what he didn't expect was to come face to face with the best player in the opponent's team in a fierce competition. He did not know her name, but she had already established a name for herself through her hisatsu that broke mercilessly through his defences.

"She is the emerald that sparkles the team. She is Emerald Sparkle." He heard one of her teammates speak of her.

Genda couldn't see her face due to the smiley mask she had put on. Despite the curiousity that grew inside him to know her reasons behind putting such mysterious looking mask, he had to keep his head around the battle unfolding in front of him.

On the other hand, Otohiko was confident in her abilities to break through any defence a goalkeeper might have. She even grew bored and tired of waiting for a goalkeeper to match her power. However, she didn't foresee the fierce technique that Teikoku Gakuen's goalkeeper had up his sleeve.

As much as it had frustrated her, it incited a strong sense of competition inside her; one she was sure was mutual. A fire that had long been extinguished due to her overpowered techniques. The competition lit up the match and drove each member of the two teams to give their best.

Even the coaches were astonished by how quickly the match escalated from a friendly match, to one that resembled the finals of a very long, fought for tournament.

The match eventually ended in a draw. Even though disappointment crippled in Otohiko's mind at their inability to win, she was more than satisfied with the challenge Genda had imposed.

During their official exchange of gratitude now that the match was over, Genda had finally had the chance to inspect the Emerald closer- that was his nickname for her before he knew her name.

Besides her extraordinary techniques, Genda couldn't help but feel marvelled by her beauty; her tan skin that glowed gracefully under the sun; her black hair that reached her hips, and flew under the wind's commands; her authoritative posture as she stood her proudly ground in front of him.

The tips of his ears burnt and a pound in his heart reached his ear when he felt her eyes return his gaze. Despite the mask that concealed her features, Otohiko found herself fascinated by Genda's sharp features.

Later that evening, after everyone had retired to their respective resting places, Genda found himself venturing to the nearby forest where he found his peace of mind.