Busy Gouenji × Pregnant Reader

. . . 🔥 . . .

I woke up one morning and felt really nauseous, thus I ran to the bathroom to throw up. It had been happening for quite a few days recently, Goenji wasn't at home as often because he had been really busy with his worj and he had been stressed with all the work.

"Damn it." I walked out the door and searched for my phone to call my best friend.

After a few minutes, she arrived and I explained the situation, she was shocked.

"I think I know what's wrong." She said, then headed towards the bathroom and came back with a....
.
.
.

Pregnancy test.

"Don't give me that face." She said, groaning as I just stared at her with an 'are you serious?' look.

"Just try it! You have nothing to loose."

"Fine, fine." I took the small object and walked into the bathroom.
I waited for a few minutes to hear the beeping sound and it finally did, I quickly brought it up to look closely at it and, yep it was positive which meant I was pregnant.
.
.
.
.
.
Great.

I stared at the small object including the two lines, feeling speechless, but so happy at the same time.

'How am I going to tell Goenji about this, especially that he is busy?' I thought, I walked out the bathroom silently and slowly to find my best friend standing by the door.

"So?" she asked.

I stayed silent and handed her the test, she looked at it and a wide smile appeared on her face.

"Congratulations!" She shouted, giving me a tight hug. I hugged her back, but the idea of Goenji's reaction was bothering me, was he going to like it? Was he going to get mad? What if he left with the child alone? No, no way. Goenji would never do that to me, would he?

Suddenly the front door opened.

"Oh I think I should get going now, bye bye," she gave me a sweet smile and was about to leave when Goenji appeared with a worried face, she just smiled at him too and walked off.

"What happened? Your friend called me saying that something was wrong, are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone, walking towards me.
I stayed silent, trying to explain what was going on, but words betrayed me.

"Honey?" He gently wrapped his arms around me and strocked my hair, "What's wrong?"

I couldn't feel myself when I started crying on his shoulder, he was taken aback and panicked.

"Sunset, tell me what's wrong," he asked again, but with in a demanding voice.

"I-I..." I stuttered at first, "I'm pregnant."

He was shocked, too shocked to react. I buried my face in his shoulder and felt more hot tears run down my face.

"T-That's great!" He suddenly spoke, my eyes widened in surprise and I felt taken aback by his words, he gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Can you believe it? We are going to have a little baby." He said with a sweet smile and wiped off my tears with his thumb.

"B-But I thought you wouldn't like it, because you were too busy and stressed out that you barely got home early enough, a-and maybe you would even get mad and l-leave me with the baby alone." I sniffed and looked down, but once again, he made me look at him and kissed my forehead.

"I absolutely would never do that, I'm sorry I wasn't here to give you enough time but don't ever think like that ever again, okay?" He said and I nodded with a small 'okay'. Thus, he gave me a heart-warming smile.

"I'm so happy to start a family with you, my fire." He said, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, feeling relieved and relaxed.

"Me too, hot head."

. . . 🔥. . .

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the little story and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!